Chapter 10

Kylie POV-I packed some cloths and called Leah to tell her I was on my way to her house. As I walking out the house trey and lucus came up trying to apologize but I wasn't trying to hear it so I got in my car bumping my song Milk Marie by Rich Gang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey POV- I can't believe that she just did that. Yea my mom hasn't been in kylie life. She's always been by side. Usually I would be able to talk to kylie but. I know for a fact this problem ain't gone be no piece if cake to handle. To be honest there's only one person that can fix this. Kylie and my mom relationship hasn't been at its best since they found out Laila wasn't coming. Well Laila is she coming in a week but I can't go another week without my sister to fight, play, argue, talk, hang with, and make me laugh. Me and kylie has always been close. We just never made as close as me and Laila because kylie was always worrying about Laila. Kylie is my other half, my left hand, and the other half of my heart. The rest is Laila without those to in my life I would die. So I called Laila.

L- Hey brudder

T-hey sidder

L-what you need scrub

T- Well can you come earlier there's something you need to fix. Well I do, but your the only person that can fix it by just being here.

L-What happened

T- Well Lucas had been hitting on kylie. Mom found out. Tried to act like she really  cared. Kylie got mad went off and left to Leah house.

L- smh I'm starting to not come. I'm big trying to go through all that stress dealing with all this bull shit. Imma just get mg sister out of there have grandma come take her. Because they don't even love us. You were suppose to be their only child. They wanted to give me and kylie up. But grandma stoped them. Then dad got killed. Mom got married again 3 years later and got a new man months after dad got killed. Jordan (step dad) is the only reason kylie is still stable and has all that stuff. Mom could give 2 fucking shits about me and Kylie. Come on now. Only reason I'm coming is because my sister. I need my brother back the one that fought dad when he hit me and kylie for doing something wrong. My best friend is who I need back. Tye-Tye when I get there and all thus shit still going on. I'm beating all y'all ass. Best believe that.  Lucas betta watch his fucking back cuz I'm coming for his ass

I'm my sister one and only true ride or die and best friend.

That hurt my heart hearing my own little sister saying that. I gotta make things right well at least try.

T-iight lil sis I got you. Just please Hurty up and come.

L-ill be there in the morning go get Kylie and apologize. Tell her your sorry and take her out to eat since that's all she do.

T- alright nerd see you in the morn.

L-Bitch don't get yo lil ass beat

T- Yo goofy ass ain't gone do it

L- ight bet.

T- lick my balls and shut up. Love you sis

L-love you too scrub.

I got up and went to get Laila room cleaned. That's the bad thing about her coming I got to clean and shit ✋

I hate cleaning everybody knows that but I still keep my shif clean cut that's nasty asl.

Kylie POV- Bitches be reckless I hate that ugly as bitch with a heart beat. But I'm chilling with Leah listening to bae sing.. The things I'll do to Mr. Alsina oh lord. Lhh but I'm finna crash and go back to the hell hole they call home .

Next day(still Kylie POV)

I walk in the house and got attacked. These niqqaz really missed me I was only gone for not even a day. They start screaming and shit. I hear steps coming downing stairs its just Kendra ugly ass. Them j hear yelling.

??- If yhu mafas keep doing all that screing imma beat all y'all ass. Unnecessary shit y'all do. Jordan can I go shopping.

My eyes pop out my head when I hear that voice I ran to Laila and jumped on her.

Me- you don't know how much I missed yo ghetto ugly ass

Laila- Bitch I look better than yo rat tail ass. Fuck outta here. Don't even say nun to me boiii you look like a mafaing uhhhhhh.

Me- Hoe don't get yo ass beat.

Laila-Bitch do it. Lhh but hay babyyy

Me- we got shit to donnd shit to talk about. So imma go get dressed we matching cuz we got skool and you been registered. So there for got take yo rusty ass shower. Tell trey stanking ass to get up and go get lucas, after school we going shopping. Bought time we get done with all that yo room should be finished. 

Imma cut this chapter short. Read comment and vote please.Girls outfit above ☝☝☝ vote
-co-writer