Chapter 26

Kylie's Pov-
Things have been real crazy ever since Laila came back. She barely speaks to me she just mugs me than keeps it going. Like i didnt do anything to her and i dont know why she even came back like i dont need her i can handle my on problems. But anyways me and lucas have gotten closer he doesnt fuck with any of his hoes or nun we been going strong and im proud of that. Their's one thing though something that nobody know's but me and im scared to tell everyone.I dont know how im going to do it or when but i will.

Lucas's Pov-
Kylie's has been hiding something from me and she doesn't think i know but i know it. Im not stupid. Maria has been doing some tricky shit she has went missing and hiding or some shit like that but i plan on finding her because i have to protect my babies even more now. I was now just pulling up in the drive way. I had to go pick Kylie up some food cause she said she was hungry. I walked in the house to see Laila and August all cuddled up on the couch. I still dont trust none of them because August tried to play my baby and Laila is one back stabbing hoe. I rolled my eyes at them than walked into Kylie's room to give her food. When i walked in she layed across the bottom of the bed watching old episode's of empire. One thing about this girl is she love her some empire. I sat her food down beside her and she snatched the food up.

Lucas-so i cant get a thank you baby or i love you

Kylie-Boi im hungry you already know i love you papi

Lucas-girl...dont make me fuck u right here on this bed

Kylie-man let me eat first at least

Lucas-you so fat bruh

Kylie-*mouth full of food*mmmmmm..mmmm..mmm

Lucas-just eat im bout to go handle some buiness than I'll be back

Kylie-ight luh u

Lucas-*kisses kylie forehead*luh u too

I walked back out the house and got into my car.

Kylie's Pov-

Kylie-Hell no get her cookie you betta beat boo boo kitty ass.

I looked at the tv as cookie threw manika on the table and laughed. I reached for a french fry and dipped it in my milkshake than took a bite. Lawwd that was so good.Soon i heard my door being opened. I looked towards the door to see Trey walk in.

Trey-how ya doing

Kylie-fine wbu

Trey-good just got back from leah's

Kylie-oh how she doing

Trey-good

Kylie-oh well im bout to go to sleep so bye

Trey-look kylie im sorry for calling Laila i just wanted to make sure you were safe plz stop pushing me away for god sakes im your mufuckin brother i love you

Kylie-i love you too trey now can ya plz get out my room with all that yelling im really tired im not mad at chu ok

Trey-ok get cha some rest bye

Trey walked out the room and i rolled over on my back and went to sleep dreaming about my life in the future.

Bruh im am so......sorry I've been neglecting this book. I have just been very lazy lately and these school test been getting on my nerves but im bout to start updating more there's like one or two more chapters left than imma start on a sequel. Also i wanna say im am very thankful for all the votes,reads, and comments. I didnt think this book was going to go so far.Imma update again today I promise. Also what do you think kylie is hiding,where is maria scary ass,what kind of business did lucas have to go do,what did lucas mean by babies,and are Laila and August trustworthy?? Read on ti find out loves!

Also Prayyyyyyy for August he is having some issues with his eye sight and he needs prayer. Yall betta stop reading right now and pray for him before i come and get cha naww jp but fr pray for him!

~Author