chapter 21

Lucas Pov-

Kylie took off my shirt and started to rub up and down my abbs. She than kissed me again and i added tounge and it was more passionate but with lust at the same time. I decided to take control so i started to take off her clothes and i kissed and sucked on her neck leaving heackys.I trailed down to her stomach and my tounge hit something. I look down to see a bellyring.

Lucas-new bellyring huh

Kylie-oh yea got that yesterday

Lucas-nice

Than we went back to where we was. I than got to her pants and i took hers off as she unbuckled my pants.I put on a condom then i got to work thrusting in and out of her and taking it slow because i knew she was still a Virgin. Soon she started to tell me to got faster so i did exactly that and she started to claw at my back. Then she flipped us over and started to roll,grind,and bounce on my lil friend. She moaned and groaned and that turned me on even more. Than i flipped her over and started to eat and lick all over her meow. She started to arch her back at every touch. I than got off of her and walked into the bathroom. I ran a bubble bath for her than went back in the room and put her into the tub. I than bathed her body and rinsed it off . I dried her off and got her some clothes to put on. She dressed herself than came back in the room. Next i went and took me a shower.

Kylies Pov-
I walked into the room as lucas took a shower. I started to change the sheets and put them in the shower and than i layed down in the bed and turned on the tv as i waited for lucas to come out the shower. I drifted off to sleep about 5 minutes later i felt something warm against my body and turned around to see lucas had got in bed.

Kylie-you smell good

Lucas-thnx and i had a great time

Kylie-i did too thnx but im tired so night

Lucas-night love you ky

Kylie-i love you too lucas

Hey its the author well thats the end of this book ill guess ill start a different book now Sike....yall thought its just the end of this chapter. I'll update maybe tomorrow or some cause i dont have anything to do. That was my first sex scene so aye it might not be all detailed and stuff and i laughed the whole time writing it for some weird reason but bye....✌✋Vote\/Comment