chapter 20

Lucas Pov- I knew kylie was probably pissed at us from telling the truth but we had to tell her i didn't like to see her being hurt and played by that nigga and I'm mad because Laila could at least have warned her got damn sister before this happened and the fact that she tryna get with the nigga after he done played her sister but i cant deal with that. It's been about 2 weeks since the issue and things are kinda calm. Liala has moved back with her grandma and her and kylie still weren't on good terms. Ky hasn't spoken to me evr since the issue and i hate that shit. I did it to help her not make her distance from me but today i decided i was going to change that weather she liked it or not. I got dressed and everything than i drove over to kylies house. I knocked on the door and trey answered.

Trey-wassup

Lucas-is ky here

Trey-yea she upstairs

Lucas-ight thanks

I walked up stairs to hear a shower running and music playing in the bathroom so i figured it was kylie taking a shower. I sat and watched her tv while i waited for her to come out.

Kylies Pov- Look back it look back it aye.....I was turning up to my music in the shower than i was dancing all in the mirror and shit but i was actually having fun.Lately i have been feeling betrayed,stupid,embarrassed,neglected, and more.
My own sister left me,trey hasn't spoke to me in a long time, and lucas i just dont know. I feel like im worthless and i have ruined everyones life. I really have been missing someone to talk to and confront in because it seems like no one cares for me anymore but ill survive as long as i love myself. I wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom to get some clothes.

Lucas-uh...ky

Kylie-lucas wtf bruh why you in here

Lucas-i came to talk to you

Kylie-ok nigga just turn around or something so i can get my clothes

Lucas-ok you sure you dont need help tho ma

Kylie-nigga im positive

I got my clothes and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed. I was kinda surprised lucas was here. I. Got dressed and opened the door to see this nigga still turned around covering his eyes.

Kylie-boy im dressed

Lucas-you sure now

Kylie-yes now open your eyes

Lucas-ight now im opening them so make sure your dressed*opens eyes*

Kylie-see im dressed lil boy now why you here

Lucas-i wanted to talk to you

Kylie-ight shoot

Lucas-ok so i know you kinda feel bad about what august did to you and how you found out but ky we were just tryna save you ftom getting hurt i dont like to see you hurt i know i have a hurt you plenty of times but im sorry for that and will always be i regret ever hurting you but kylie what im tryna say is i really miss you and im tired of beening distance from you i want to start over

Kylie-lucas look i miss you a lot and i feel really stupid for not noticing he was tryna play me but i would love to start over with you starting with this *kisses lucas*

Lucas-*kisses back while climbing on top of her*

Kylie-*starts to pull of his shirt*

Lucas-you sure bout this

Kylie-yes Lucas

Ok so there yall go ok and this is the author by the way. The next chappy wil be a lil eclip. Can yall believe she said yes but anyways read ti find out how that will end. Im out this piece ✋✌✌✌✌✌....COMMENT /\VOTE