Chapter 23

Lucas Pov-
As i walked in my bedroom to get dress kylie waited downstairs in the living room. I thought about what me and kylie had been through and how our future was going to turn out. I really love her and im surprised cause i thought i would never love someone but i guess i was wrong. I got dressed and grabbed my phone. Than me and Kylie were heading too the movies. We walked into the building and got our tickets and were off to get some snacks to eat.

Lucas-I'll take 1big popcorn
2 slushy drinks and some sour skittles

Worker-that'll be $11.45

Lucas-ight *gives money*kylie do you want anything else

Kylie-.........

Lucas-ky...

I turned around to see kylie staring at some girl walking up to her. Than they just started hugging and shit. I wonder who tf this girl was.

Kylie-omfg Mia

Mia-i miss u so much cousin

Kylie-yasss

After kylie had her lil family reunion with her vousin Mia we decided to go watch a movie and to my surprise her cousin was seeing the same one so she sat beside kylie and they giggled the whole time . Than kylie leaned over to me and kissed my cheek. Whispering iny ear.

Kylie-thnx i really preciate you being here for me i love u

Lucas-i love you too ky

She than turned bavk around to talk to Mia. After the movie we decided to head over to her cousins house because she wanted to spend more time with ky.So we got back in the car and was off to mia's house.

Kylie's Pov-
I was super pumped that i had seen my cousin. I hadnt seen her in like years we use to be real close until she moved. I guess she was back now. We pulled up to her house and got out the car. We walked into the house and she told us to sit down on the couch as she went to change in something more comfortable. As we waited me and lucas just talked.

Lucas-so shes your cousin

Kylie-yep

Lucas-oh cool but where you tryna go after this

Kylie-im kinda tired so i think back to the house you can chill with me if yout not busy

Lucas-naw im not ill stay with ya

Kylie-thanks

Lucas-no problem

Soon Mia came downstairs and when my eyes met her clothing. I was surprised she had came down stairs wearing almost nothing like i know she sees lucas right here.

Lucas Pov-
As Mia came down the stairs i was in shock. She looked she looked bad asf. Damn she was wearing ansports bra and some tight ass shorts that fitted her body just right. Wait wtf am i thinking thats kylies cousin. Lawd, i turned to look at kylie and she was mugging mia in disgust. I wasnt surprised though cause the girl came down the stairs half naked.

Mia's Pov-
I laughed to myself i knew what i was doing when i got dressed in a sports bra and boy shorts. I laughed to myself when i looked at kylie and lucas's face. Kylie looked beyond disgusted and lucas well he looked at me with lust. I did this on purpose i am on a mission to get what I've beening wanting for years revenge on this bitch. Yea she's mine cousin but fuck i hate her. You might think what did she do to me well she ruined my life. When she was born. Im oleder than kylie. See her mom and my mom are sisters so when she was born my mother was full of jealous. She would beat me because she said i was ugly and kylie was beautiful why couldnt i look like her. She did that to me until i turned 14 i got tired of her beating me and cursing me. So with that said i killed the bitch yes i killed my mom. She take medication and i have to give it to her but one day i got tired of her so i gave her something elsw that would kill her and it worked. Now i was here to crush Kylie and everything she has. If she was never born i wouldn't have been hated by my mother. I was here to take everything she loved starting with lucas.

Picture of Mia in the media.Just a lil chapter....the drama is on thwaway. Do you think mia is crazy asf yes or no. Do you think she will be successful by taking everything kylie loves away? Read on to find out. I might update later on today. Love your Author.Vote- Comment