Chapter 22

I swear I deep bad but there is really no excuse for me not updating I forgot and I was being lazy I know how I am when I'm lazy and the chapters would have been shiit so I'm doing this sorry people

----------------

Laila pov
I swear life with my grandma is going well. I know yhur wounder why I moved back. Well to start shiit off when I got there I was miserable I had nobody. Tell I made friends with my now bestfriend. She been with me since I first got to that school. Secondly is because while I was gone people changed to being more petty, dumb, slow, ungrateful, and careless. I mean me I have ALWAYS been that way but Ky hasnt but I say FUCK DAT BITCH. She mad at me for some dumb shiit so imma leave her ass alone. I was feeling unwanted there that right there is one of main reasons I was suppose to be there to help not reunite Mafkas bitches can do that on they own. The real reason I leftist because my grandma was dying she has 1 month left. She has cancer and it's winning. I hope she pulls through because I don't have nobody if she gone (a/n imma cry) all these Mafkas want is to play me. I hate that. That's why I don't let nobody in but my grandma. It's sad but I HATE having people feeling bad for me. I feel like they think I'm crazy. I don't know why I guess it's because out of all of Sasha's kids (Trey, ky,and Laila mom) I was the one that got beat raped talked down on saying I won't get no where in life but by using my throat and what in between my legs. But bitch I'm your smartest kid. I will never in KY life have respect for my "parents" I was treated so bad it's a shame. I would break my back to try to impress Sasha but nothing work I tried to hard. So I got beat. People like them don't deserve to be a parent. No child should go through what I go through. It got toothed point when I turned what 13 my grandma took me. I feel bad because after awhile I got so use to it. It started to feel good. I hated it. But it only did because I was going through my hormones so I couldn't help. My father did me so wrong I hate him with all my heart. But my mother she didn't do SHIT but sit back and laugh. NOBODY but Greg Sasha My Grandmother Saisy and I. They made up a story to Trey and Ky so they wouldn't get hurt. I hate my family I don't want to go back there after the funeral watching ky live so happy life while I feel bad for myself. She says she went through a struggle she NEVER went through what I did. They be so ungrateful. I was in class taking down notes when I called to the office. What butch done lied on me now. Bitches kill me coming in KY city when they knowing really they ain't fucking with me. I walked down the hall irritated. I walked in the office and said what do I need to do. I walked in and seen Sasha.
Me"What Yhu need man ion like yo low down ass"
Her" I wanted yhu to meet yhur sister"
Me"BITCH I HAVE ONE SISTER NO MORE ONE A FUCKING TEIN THAT YHU RUINED BITCH HAD ME GET RAPPED GET THE FUCK OUT IF YHU HAVE A CHILD TELL HER I WISH HER LUCK WITH YO DUSTY STANKY ASS PUSDY TO LOOSE!! "
I got up and went back to class bitch I ain't claiming no more of yo kids Bitches ungrateful. I seen August and ran to him. I missed my baby I swear he finally moved down here.

⛽co~writer ⛽

I just wanted to let Yhu guys see how Laila lives and feels and why she moved. Hope yhu like
Read/comment/vote/share