chapter 4

Still nobody's Pov.
Boom!Lucas was hit by another car and blacked out. He was rushed to the hospital cuz the other driver called 911.

Kylie's Pov-I was about to call Leah until trey busted in my room.

Trey-I need you to drive me to the hospital right now Lucas got in a car wreck.

Kylie-ok lets go

I got in the car and  drove trey to the hospital. When we arrived we got out the car and went in the hospital. Trey asked the lady what room and she said 347. When we found the room the doctor came out and said we couldn't go in now. So we sat down and trey called Lucas's Mom. She arrived about 15mins later and we waited for about an hour till the doctor came.

(LM=Lucas mommy)

Dotor-Family of Lucas Coly?

Lm-that would be us

Dotor-ok Lucas got in a car
accident and was hurt he has a broke leg and he is in a comma for we don't know how long right now

Lm-ok can we see him

Doctor-yes but only one at a time

Lm-thnx u

After they got done talking Luca's mom went in the room and I sat with trey.I thought to myself. This would of never happened if it wasn't for me it was all my fault. He was in a comma all because of me.After Luca's mom came out we hugged her and she left. Trey went in then me. I spoke to him.
Kylie-I am so sorry Lucas. This is all my fault. I need you to wake up tho. You can't leave like this I need you and so does every one else.*crying*
Lucas-*moves his fingers*

(Still Kylie's POV)
When Lucas moved his fingers I was a little scared and after that he blinked. I called a nurse in and she told I had to get out the room. Then doctors rushed in and I heard beeping noises. I didn't have a clue of what was happening.

What is going on with Lucas?Read,Vote,and comment!!