The End

Mia-So you go in her room and you take her ok. Lucas should be leaving to go and trey and the others should be gone too. Now be very careful with her and make sure she gets back to me safe or thats your ass. Bye get to work.

??-ight baby ill see ya later

Kylie's Pov-
I woke up got in the shower than put on my addis outfit. I sat on my bed and to text lucas. I hadn't seen him since the other evening because see Lucas just got signed so he has been in the studio 24/7 with his bro Dillyn. I'm  very proud of my baby ,but I  sat on my bed tying the last shoe string on my shoe. I looked up to see some tall strange man dressed up in all black with a white mask on.

Kylie-who tf are you

??-Your worst nightmare bitch

Kylie-wtf get out my mufuckin house

??-not until i take what came here to get

Kylie-what money *goes into her pocket*here take it gtfo

??-*Laughing*no you

Kylie-oh hell no

I ran towards my door until i was pulled back by my hair and thrown to the ground. I fought back with all my might punching, kicking,straching, and biting.

??-awwe bitch you bit me

Kylie-get off me

I was still fighting back until i felt something hit me in the head than i blacked out.

?? Pov-
Damn that bitch is strong asf. I picked kylie up put her inside my car than drove off. I pulled up to my destination.
I got out the car and walked inside.

Mia-where tf is she

??-She in the car that bitch heavy im not picking her up

Mia-dumbass aye you two*points to two gaurds*go get that bitch and tie her to that stool

??-Damn bae why you acting so bitchy

Mia-i know you didn't  just call me a bitch

??-i said u actn bitchy u not a bitch baby u so far from that

Mia-whatever fuck u ill handle you later i got buniess to do did you leave the letter for them

??-Yea

Lucas's Pov-I walked into the house calling Kylie's name. I was going to tell her my big surprise. I ran to her room and when i opened the door I looked around to see blood on the floor. My heart dropped and right on the bed layed a letter that read:

Dear Lucas,
Haha you thought you could protect her didn't you well you didn't and now I have her. But if you want her back you have to bring yourself. See I don't  want cha lil Kylie I want you and so does somebody else that you left behind. Now if you want  her to survive meet me at 245 railroad drive  there's a blue abandoned house there. Good luck lucas .

Love,
Mia and ??

I was beyond pissed but i knew what I  had to do. I was going to give myself up for Kylie K cant risk her and the baby.I wouldn't dare let them get hurt. So I  called August ,Laila,and Trey. We got dressed than rolled out to get Kylie.

Kylie's Pov-
I woke up in a dark cold room. I tried to move until I relized I was tied to a chair. I looked down at my self to see I was only dressed in my bra and underwear. I looked back up to see mia and some other boy standing right beside her.

Mia-Look whose woke.
How did you sleep cousin?

Kylie-Just fine until, I saw yo ugly ass.

Mia-*slaps kylie*
Bitch stop getting smart with me.