Introduction

Before you read~This book has a couple chapters that are confusing and horrible. If you feel the need to comment that I know. I had a co writer that fucked up this book but as you continue to read it gets better and the sequel is way better.The Co-writer changed a lot of things in this book and added characters. If I would've known what she would do to this book I would've never let it happen. There is also vulgar language so if you don't like curse words don't read.✌🏽️😊~Author

Kylie's Pov- I woke up to my alarm playing Let me hit that by my future hubby August Alsina. I ran across the hall to my brothers room to ask him if he wanted to twin with me today. He answered the door.

Trey-What do you want Ky a nigga tryna sleep.

Kylie-Boy stfu do you want to match me today or naw?

Trey-Sure IG.

Kylie-What we wearing then?

Trey-How about our blue and orange kds with our blue elites socks and you can the rest.

Kylie-ok

Still Kylie's Pov- I decided to wear my blue long sleeve crop top,some cargo shorts,and my socks and shoes.I was looking clean. I wet my long curly brown hair to give it that fresh look and headed to my black benz.Yes I have a Benz my daddy drake bought me. Cool right my daddy is Drake and my mom is sum thot he met and got pregnant. She left me with my dad when I was only 6. But anyways I drove to school and parked my car. I go to Crystal Academy(made up).I walked up to my brother who was beside his friends. They were talking about this party Lucas was having Friday. Trey asked me would I take him because his car was in the shop and I told him yeah.I was walking to my locker until I got pushed into the janitor room. I already knew who had did it of course it was Lucas.He bullies me all the time.We use to be friends and I even had a crush on him until we got to 6th grade he started to bully me and I don't even no why. We are in 10th grade now tho and we are 15 now.I was about to ask him why the hell he pushed me in here until I gcof by him speaking.

Lucas-Why the hell were you talking to that nigga Dre.

Kylie-I wasn't fucking talking to him.

Lucas-Stop lieing slut you better stop talking to him.

Kylie-I wasn't talking to him damn and if I do talk to him that's none of your damn business.I was talking to Trey becuz he wanted me to take him to your party.

Lucas-*slaps Kylie *I said stop lieing bitch.

Kylie-*falls to the floor and cries*I am not lieing Lucas.

Lucas-*walks out the room*

I got up cleaned myself up I went to my first period luckily I only have Lucas for 3 class periods and lunch. I sat beside my friend Leah.

Leah-Whats wrong kylie is it Lucas again?

Kylie-Yeah but I'll be alrite.

Leah-No you will not I am going to beat that nigga ass.

Kylie-No Leah please don't I gcof

Teacher-plz stop talking ladies.

What will happen next?Will Leah beat Lucas ass?What was Kylie about to say?Read to find out.