Chapter 3

~~~~~~~skip shopping cause I'm lazy XD~~~~~~

Hey sky, I'm ready for that ride.

I immediately got a reply:

I'd thought you were going to be done around this time, I'm already here.

I was surprised. I started to look around, trying to find his car. Then I spotted a dark blue 2010 mustang. I smiled and picked up my bags, my two arms are filled with bags, and dashed towards the car. Skylar looked over and got out to help me with my stuff.

"Hey babe, could you help me? So I can give you a hug quicker?" I said with a sweet smile.

"Of course." He said as he grabbed one of my arm fulls and set it into the open trunk of his car. Once the bags are all in the trunk, he dashes to the passenger door and opens it.

"Mi'lady" he bowed.

"You cheesy goof." I laugh as I get into the car.

"But you love me." He smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so." I smirked jokingly.

He gasped and put a hand over his heart, like I offended him. "You guess, I thought I meant everything to you."

I just laughed. He smiled and closed the door and walked to the drivers side. Once he got in, he looked over at me. He put a finger under my chin and brought me to his lips and gave me a sweet kiss.

"I love you." He whispered when the kiss broke.

"I love you too." I whispered back. He gave me a peck on my lips and turned to start the car.

"So....mom said you can stay over." I said.

"Really, I guess I'll take you up on that offer. I really just want to spend some time with you, I missed you today."

"Well, I hope you showered. You stanked earlier." I  said with amused voiced.

"Yeah, well, that's what happens when you play a sport babe."

"I know." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey babe, I'd be careful where stick your tongue, hate for something to happen to it." He said in a teasing tone. As soon as he said that, we pulled up into the driveway of my house. 

"So, a Victoria's Secret bag?" 

"That was Emily's idea, she dragged me into the store." I explained.

"Okay, I'll go with that story." He smirked.

"Okay you prev. I can not allow you in, ya know. Send you home." I teased.

"You won't do that. I know you won't."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I can get you to melt with this look." 

"What lo-" I started, only to cut myself off by looking at his face. He had his signature puppy dog eyes look. The look that can get anybody to melt and crumble like a cookie. I tried to fight it, but it failed. It failed epically. I didn't have to say anything, he already knew I had crumbled, because he smirked.

"See, I knew it." He said all egotistical like. He jumped out of the car and grabbed all my shopping bags.

"I could have help you with that, you know." I said.

"Yeah, but what kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't?" He said with a loving smile. I didn't answer back, I nodded in agreement and lead him into the house.

"Hey mom, I'm home, and a stranger followed me home." I called.

"Oh lord, who did you bring home this time, Zelda?" My answered in an amused tone, coming out of the kitchen holding a dish towel.

"The same one last time, mom, I can't seem to shake him." I said with a mock serious tone.

Skylar came up behind me, had already put my shopping bags in my room, and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You know you love me." He with a cheesy smile.

"Like I said, I don't know about that." I smirked.

"Yes, we do Skylar. Don't you know, your basically apart of the family." My mom chuckled. "Now you two run along now, and have fun."

"Ok, come on Skylar." I said as he followed me up stairs to my room. We got up to my room and I closed my door and turned towards Skylar and buried myself into his chest.

"What's wrong, my little bunny?" He asked, using his pet name for me.

"Courtney is my problem. She decided to come along on the shopping trip." I groaned. "Brightside, Juliet wasn't there, so that's a good thing."

"Why don't you just stand up to her? She can't control you." He says getting protective of me.

"It's not that simple, she would destroy me with a drop of the hat."

"Do I need to step in?" Still being very protective.

"You know, you make it being strong female with you being all alpha male on me." I humored.

"Well, do you want me to stop?"

"No, I just want you to love me."

"That I can do." He said as he brought me over to my queen size bed and brought me into his arms, kissing my forehead softly.

That's how I fell asleep, wrapped up tightly in his arms. Safe and warm.

Like nothing can happen.

*awww, that's a sweet moment between Skylar and Zelda. I wanted to give you insight on how there relationship is like. The picture is Emily. Comments are welcomed =D *