Chapter 5

~~~couple days later: Wednesday~~~

"Hey Zelda, could you go check the shelves to see if they need to be restocked?" My boss asked me.

"Yes, I can sir." I answered him and went to do what he asked me to do.

As I walked through the aisles, checking the shelves. I was doing this, I heard someone walk up behind me.

"Hey there little sis, won't you say hi to your favorite brother." I heard a familiar deep voice. I turned around and saw my big brother, Alex, standing there.

"Alex! it's so good to see you! I missed you so much, big bro. Why don't you hang around for about 10 minutes, when my shift ends, you better tell me about boot camp." I told him. He nodded and walked into the store and looked around.

I walked through the isles, pulling up some things that needed to be. I looked at my watch to see the time, 3:59, my shift is ending. I walked up to the register and clocked out.

"Hey Chris, I'm punching out. See ya this weekend." I called to my manager.

"Alright, see you next time Zelda." He calls back.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the back room and saw Alex waiting for me. I walked up to him and smiled, "Ready to go?"

"Yep, just waiting on you, slow poke."

"Hey, not my fault that I have work."

"Well, you applied here, so it kinda is...."

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes at him and laughed at him. "So, where we going to go eat? Your paying."

"Who decided that I'm paying? I thought I was your brother that finally came after a long time from boot camp."

"What's that suppose to mean to me?"

"Well, I thoight my loving sister, that missed me so much, would buy me lunch."

"Sorry big bro, I don't have the money, well, I do, but I'm saving for Skylar's anniversary gift."

"It's ok, I see I place after the boyfriend."

"You know I love you." I smiled.

"I know, love you to sis." He hugged me. "How about we go to Buffalo Wild Wings, haven't had that in a while."

"Ok, let's go." I smiled as we got to his

~~~ skip car ride ~~~

We arrived Buffalo Wild Wings and we got our table and sat down and looked at the menu. Hmmmm, what do I want? I thought.

"So, is Skylar treating you right? Do I need to hide a body? Cause I can, ya know." Alex said, whispering the second question, breaking the somewhat quiet.

"Yeah, he's fine, your services are not needed." I laughed at his halfway serious comment.

"What's wrong Zel? Don't say your fine, cause I know something is going on in your head of yours." He says seriously.

"Honestly, it's not Skylar, it's Juliet."

"Juliet? Your friend right?"

"Yeah, I don't know if I call her a friend. She keeps hitting on Skylar, usually when I'm not around, now she's starting to flirt with him in front of me."

"No, she isn't a friend then. All I can say, protect your own, defend what's rightfully yours. How is Courtney been doing? Is she supporting Juliet?" Yeah, I tell my brother everything. I have always been close to him, since I was born.

"She's been fine, not as bitchy as she usually is."

"That's good." He smiled.

We ordered our meals as he told me about his time at boot camp. We are our meals and decided we should be getting home since mom didn't know he was home yet. We got home and we walked up to the door, I turned to him and have him a huge hug.

"I love you Alex, I'm glad your home now."

"Love you too sis, glad to be home."

Then we went inside.