Chapter 7

"So where we going Sky?" I asked as I looked to him.

"It's a surprise, babe." He replies. I grunted in response. I really want to know. The suspense is killing me.

"Ok." I pouted.

"I love you." He said looking at me.

"I love you too, babe."

After about 10 minutes, he pulls into a park. Not a kids park, well it could be, but it's the type where people can walk and see the scenery and just be together. I looked at him all confused because why would he get me all dressed up like this just to go to a park? He just looked at me and smiled and gave my lips a light kiss. We continued to walk till we came up to my favorite spot in the the whole park. It's nothing special, it's just a clearing, but it's where I first met Skylar....

"Don't go too far Zelda!" I heard my mother call to me.
"I won't mom, you know that." I called back as I ran to the clearing that I go to think.
I ran until I got to the clearing and sat down and put my headphones in and played the song I was listening to before hand.
I was stuck in my own world, that was until someone run over me, yanking the headphones out.
"Hey! What gives?!" I yell, rubbing the places that hurt.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to, I wasn't paying attention." I heard a boys voice apologized. I looked up at the boy and looked in his eyes. I saw that he truly meant that he was sorry.
"I guess it's fine. I'm Zelda." I smiled.
"Skylar. Do you want to hang out? I'm all by myself." He said.
"Sure, I don't have anything to do." I smiled. This was the start of something more.

"Hey Zelda? Earth to Zelda." I heard Skylar's voice, breaking my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"You went quiet. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I remember how we met, and we met here, in this clearing." I smiled at him.

"Hmm...Yes it is. That's why we are here. I'm waiting for a text to say our next place is ready." He said as he kissed my lips.

We sat down in the field and just talked. I was curled up in his side, I'm giving him kisses on the cheek and lips. While we were together, we heard the people passing by, all of them are commenting on how cute we were or just saying 'awww'. It was fine, we just chuckled at it. Then I got up.

"Hey, where to going?" Skylar asked.

"To the bathroom, I need to pee." I said.

"Ok, come back, ok?"

"You know I will silly." I said as I kissed him and walked to the bathroom.

As I walked to the bedroom, I took a look back at Skylar and smiled at him. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw man just watching me. It's freaking me out actually, but I choose to ignore it and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and walked out the bathroom. Suddenly I was roughly grabbed by the arm.

"What are you doing here dressed all like that and all by yourself? A pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend, hmm? Well seeing that your alone, I guess your free game." The guy that staring at me earlier said while eyeing me up and down, imagining without the clothes.

"Hmmm......such a prize. Such a shame no claims you as theirs." He speaks as he smirks and, surprisingly, gently runs a finger up and down my face.

"Excuse me, but do have a boyfriend who cares greatly for me." I speak defiantly. I don't like this situation. Skylar, please help me...

"Then where is he then, princess?"

"I'm right here you sick creep." I hear Skylar's deep voice ring out. "Now, let go of my girlfriend." I didn't wait for anything, so I ripped my arm from his grip and ran to the open arms of Skylar and hugged his waist tightly.