valentine's day

warning : mature content. i highly suggest you skip until liam appears. it is your choice.

after liam sent the text of being on his way, i go to the bathroom to shower and try to relax. this is stressing me out too much. having a stalker or a killer or a kidnapper or whoever texting me and not knowing who they are is just halloween material. not valentines day. this is supposed to be a happy, romantic day for everyone. not creepy and scary.

i grab the white towel hanging from the door and step into the bathroom. i strip down and turn on the hot water. when its hot enough, i step inside the shower feeling the soothing sensation of the hot water relaxing muscles.

i stand under the shower for a while with my eyes closed, thinking deeply about my life right now. i grab the soap and start scrubbing, working my way from the top to the bottom of my body.

while rinsing off the soap, i hear the door close and i stand still. i try not to make any sudden movements.

"zayn?" the call of my name was loud but i still couldn't make out who it was.

then the handle to the bathroom started jiggling and i could feel my heart beating faster almost bursting out of my chest. then the door opens and the person calls my name again.

"zaynie?"

and i felt my heart drop to my stomach. that voice is not what i wanted to hear.

"i know you're in the shower" his voice sent chills down my spine and the sound of his boots clicking against the floor approaching me, didn't make this situation any more better.

i can't believe he found me. i just wanted to escape this problem for a while and be free and relieved for once. but no, life had to come right in and ruin my happiness.

the shadow of his body was on the curtains, and his hand reach for it. then i felt a quick breeze, and the body was shown.

"oh you look so lovely" his voice echoed in my ears and a smirk was on his face. he started to strip down, setting his clothes on top of the toilet seat. he was in his underwear when he stepped inside the shower. i wanted to move, to yell, at least do something. but i couldn't. i was too traumatized to even do anything, i am just in complete shock.

please liam hurry up.

"such a pretty boy i made" his hands started going down my back.

"i could just play with it all day"

"i will make good use of you today" i could feel him being hard. 

i want to escape, to be anywhere but here. gosh, where the hell is liam?

"i'll just take you right now" he grabbed a hold of me and spun me so that i was bent, my ass facing him. then without a warning he slams into me.

"hmm" was all that came out of him.

he keeps thrusting into me, and each time it hurts because of the brute force he uses. every time i moan or let out a groan of pain it only seems to give him more energy. i don't want to be here, i don't want to be here.

he lays me on the bathroom floor. i wish i couldn't feel, hell i wish i wouldn't be alive at this moment. i feel him push in again, and same routine starts again. please just be done already. 

the door open and closes and he stops pumping me and covers my mouth, "don't you open that pretty mouth of yours"

"zayn?" liam calls out and i could feel my heart ignite into flames. but i am still laying on the floor getting raped.