IMPORTANT

(This is probably late but just read) If you wanna know why there hasn't been any update read ahead.

As all of you know this past week has been hell for the fandom. Zayn leaving the band is just something unbelievable and unexpected. I know a lot of you guys have been going through a rough time trying to grasp your mind around the idea that our Bradford Bad Boi is not smashing it as we thought he would. It just something that we have to live through from now on.

Also, a lot of people have begun to be suicidal about this. Just don't do it. I know Zayn is important to you but please just don't base your depression on the fact that Zayn left the band. I mean he's still alive, he is still going to pursue his dreams. So be proud of him. Try to be happy for the things Zayn tries to accomplish in his life after One Direction.

Also taking note on all the accounts and books on Wattpad being deleted because of Zayn. I AM NOT GONNA DO THAT. Zayn will still remain in all my current stories and upcoming stories. And my account will still be here on wattpad getting through all this.

Due to this 2am texting hasn't been updated in like 5 days or something like that because of the lack of my imagination after Zayn left. If you start to get any ideas that 2am texting will end off Zayn or something. You thought wrong. Zayn and Liam will remain together. Why? cause we almost done with the book and Zayn needs to remain alive for some crucial stuff coming up like the secrets Harry, Niall and Zayn are hiding from Liam. And Louis will be a big part of the ending.

Thats just a bit of an exclusive for the ending half of the book coming up ;)

To be honest all that needed to be said is that Zayn will forever be part of us, even if he is in the band or not. Zayn Malik will still be Zayn Malik. And please do not start to feel like (or continue to feel like) hurting yourself is the option to get through this. Because it not. This is just some dark times we are going through right now, and we are almost reaching the light at the end of the tunnel.

With all that said, expect an update after I wake up. Its 3am .-.

Stay happy guys. Do it for Zayn.