easter

the special chapter i promised you guys. and i know easter was weeks ago but whatever. also this is before liam's apartment gets renovation. also a little background of zayn.

STOP ME BEFORE I SPOIL EVERYTHING OMG.

---

i wake up with thunder shaking the house. something you rarely get here. taking off the covers, i get out of bed with an aching back pain. as soon as i get out of bed, the bed starts to move.

well that's just fucking fantastic.

"dad get out!" i yell. sad thing is, no one else is here to listen to me.

"fuck you" my dad says and gets out of my bed

"no one can resist you," he looks at me right in my soul, "i sure made a hell of a pretty boy" he comes closer to me, i grab his wrist and push him away. goddammit he just doesn't understand how wrong this is and that i will never submit to him.

fuck.

sometimes i wish i had gone off with mom. unnoticed. disappeared without a trace. just run away and never look back. 4 years she's been gone and no contact of her has been made. but i had to be naive and brush off the fact that my father was always too good to me. i was so young and didn't understand anything at the time.

"i'll be back" he said and left my bedroom.

i don't know why, but i suddenly have the urge to throw something at the door to express my anger and lost of hope. so i grab the nearest thing--it being my 3rd grade spelling bee trophy--and throw it against the door and watch it come apart just like my life did.

falling to the ground, the tears begin to come down my face. fuck. there's no point on crying if i can't undo what i've already done. i wipe the tears and try to act tough. but there is still an aching in my heart telling me that it's never going to be okay. not if i runaway just like my mother.....

the phone rings interrupting my thoughts. without looking at the ID, i swipe to answer.

"hello?"

"hi babe"

"leeyum" i smile.

"how are you?"

"eh. could be doing better"

"aww what's wrong"

"it's nothing important really"

i could feel his eyes piercing through the call.

i sigh in defeat, "it was my father again. like i said, nothing important"

other than the fact that i just looked at the calendar and realized it's easter. that makes 5 years now.

"wanna come over and have a cheesy romantic movie date?"

"sure, what time?"

"7 like always"

"okay. see ya then"

"bye bye zee"

the call goes dead and i drop on my bed and stare at the ceiling. sometimes i hate liam for being the cute adorable puppy that he is. and sometimes i'm just grateful.

. . . .

"see ya tomorrow" i say rushing through the door to get out as quick as possible.

no response. like i suspected. he always drinks himself to sleep. sometimes i wonder if thats one of the factors to the monster he has become.

i fix my backpack and get in my dad's truck starting the engine. hearing that sound of the truck coming to life is the happiest sound i've ever heard in my life.

. . . .

knocking on the door, i realize that liam hasn't picked up the sunday newspaper like he always does.

my eyes suddenly widen to the image splattered across the front page.

i hear liam's heavy footsteps and quickly put the newspaper in my backpack.

the door opens and liam reveals himself with messy hair and boxer briefs. no shirt.

"hi. i'm sorry i look like a mess. i fell asleep waiting for 7 to come around" he scratches the back of his head.

"you don't have to apologize for something silly. it's okay" i hug him and give him a kiss on his bed hair.

"i'll get the popcorn ready" he pulls away and walks towards the kitchen.

as he walks, i can't help but notice how perfect that underwear makes his ass look.

"malik, my eyes are up here" liam snaps and crosses his arms. his jaw getting tenses up.

fuck. why am i so turned on by this.

"sorry"

he sighs and rolls his eyes, "i asked if you wanted anything to drink"

"beer would be nice"

"kay" and he starts walking again.

seriously, goddam. liam needs to wear boxer briefs more often.