thank you

thank you everyone for reading this book. just thank you. thank you all for coming this far with me, for reading all those (some) 2am texts. i am just incredibly happy that i got to finish a story without giving up on it, let alone go beyond 50 chapters (which is what i originally planned). 

when i first started this book, i was worried that no one was gonna read it, but people did read it. a lot. i'm even surprised it got 10k reads in the first month of it being published, like you guys really liked it that much. i was so happy, i remember it being the first step of becoming an even better writer. those 10,000 reads gave me the hope that this story should continue beyond of what i had imagined. 

also i would like to say that every decision all the boys did/said i tried to make as realistic as possible. i know you hear that a lot but everyone just tries to take fiction and reality and put some truths into it. also the concept of zayn being abused was not something i just did to fill up some empty wholes in the stories. it was to go along liam's perspective of zayn not being the person he had hoped for.

there is seriously nothing else to say but thank you everyone for getting me to the point where i am now, which is over 110,000 reads (something i couldn't see myself accomplishing), over 10,000 votes, and 1,000 comments. like this is truly amazing for me, something that i didn't see myself being able to do with just an idea i came up with in the middle of the night. 

thank you :)