eighty

as we arrive at the university campus, i start to feel anxious already. just the thought about seeing my boyfriend and two of my bestfriends, has me feeling all excited for this reunion. three weeks of being away from them made me feel alone and empty. kinda depressing. but i'm just glad this trip is over and done with.

the bus came to a stop, and everyone immediately stood up. but then the biology professor, stood up and stopped us from coming out.

"everyone listen," he started to say and everyone groaned-including me, "there will be a paper handed to you once you step off the bus. that paper will count for 25% of your grade for this semester. all the instruction will be written on that sheet of paper, so if it comes incomplete, it is an automatic failing. you have four weeks to turn it back to me" he paused as everyone stared at him with wide eyes saying you're fucking kidding right?

"everyone have a nice day" he said and i dashed out of the bus taking the piece of paper from this one chick. i started running towards the parking lot for students and searched for my blue Toyota of the year.

i am just a spoiled little brat.

after searching, i hopped and started the engine. after sitting in the hot sun for like three weeks the inside feels like an oven, and i start sweating like crazy. so i take off my Brooklyn oversized green sweater and turn on the AC.

i sped through the city to reach the house. not going over the speed limit of course, just trying to get home as soon as possible so i can make most of this day worth it.

. . . .

i pulled up the driveway and my three favorite people in the world were already waiting for me. although' it wasn't picture perfect. there was something off about each and every one of them.

"welcome home babe!" harry dived in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"i missed my favorite irishman" liam came in for a bro hug. which felt odd.

"blondie!" zayn exclaimed and also came for a hug. he hiccuped and whispered low in my ear "ziam is just zayn and liam now shhhh" then he slobbered a kiss all over my face, harry pulling zayn away from my face.

it was all dead silent except for the birds chirping. liam and harry looked at each other. there is definitely something hiding behind this façade.

"so how was your camping trip?