ninety two

same night

zayn: we need to talk

liam : yes we do

....

liam: answer the damn call

zayn: i dont mean.... call talk

liam: you wanna text about it then

zayn: ok

liam: then i go first

liam: this relationship is seriously hectic, i cant keep up with u and this drama that keeps getting between us. it's all just too much for me. i don't think i want to start something again that i can already see an end to. like, what's the point? if we are just gonna call it off again. just the same with perrie. i never wanted our relationship to be like that; on and off and on and off again. makes me feel slutty. and i dont want to feel slutty zayn. i want to feel love. long lasting love.

zayn: really?

liam: yes

zayn: i mean really as in your absolutely fucking blind.

liam: oh?

zayn: this is all you liam. YOU said you wanted a healthy relationship, YOU said you wanted to hold on to me forever. YOU said you'll love me unconditionally. YOU PROMISED nothing will get between you and i. but no. you either get so easily butthurt or extremely bitchy about a situation. and it needs to stop.

zayn: you'll never find someone like me again. you wont find someone that will put up with the bullshit like i do. there is only one me, and only one of you. don't think for a second that you can replace me. sure you can find someone better, but he will not be me.

liam: okay

zayn: OKAY?!

liam: i'm not finished dumbass

liam: okay, well then maybe you should end it with your father. runaway like you always planned. go to Vegas or New York or LA or London or Paris or Tokyo or Rome or wherever the fuck you want to runaway to. your father keeps you trapped inside this box that you can't even a scratch it on it. cause you're scared. too scared to be exact. terrified even. not even strong enough to escape from your own father. you're weak.

liam: weak as a twig. heck u even look like one. all because you can't take your own advice

zayn: DONT YOU FUCKING DARE BRING MY DAD INTO THIS. YOU PRICK. FUCKING HELL, YOU BLAME THIS ON MY DAD, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS PATHETIC IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE. I THINK EVERYONE IS NICE BEFORE I JUDGE THEM TO BE RUDE. BUT YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP JUST DIFFICULT LIAM. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE.

liam: that means goodbye then

zayn: fucking burn in hell, whore.

delivered