Teddy Bear

Third Person

The loud blond made his way over to the bed and picked up the bear. It had light brown fur, black eyes, a black nose, and a red bow around its neck. "What are you?! A child?!" Bakugou yelled before throwing the stuffed animal and the duo colored boy who didn't respond.

"Answer me Icy-Hot!" Todoroki held his knees to his chest,

"Get out Bakugou" he spoke softly, but just loud enough for the other to hear him.

"Why are you crying?"

"I said, get out" his voice was deeper and filled with anger.

Bakugou's locked the door and set next to his fellow classmate on the floor "Why are you getting so worked up about this?" He asked as he grabbed the bear and held it. It was cute, he'd admit that; seemed like something he'd get Deku.

"It's none of your business" the younger teen replied.

"It's gotta be something if you're this upset about it"

"You'll make fun of me"

"I make fun of everyone, even my old hag"
Bakugou said, which caused a small smile on the other's face to form.

"I don't want to be viewed as weak because of it" Todoroki said, letting go of his knees.

"I'd hate to admit, but I don't see you as weak. If anything I fear that you and/or Deku will surpass me." A look of shook fell over the other boy's face.

Bakugou would never admit that someone was above him, or that he feared anything.

"Age regression" Todoroki said softly.

"I don't know shit about that. Heard of it, but know nothing. Don't worry, I won't tell the class" said the loud blond and he placed his hand on the others back and handing him the stuffed bear.

Todoroki thanked him and Bakugou got up to head to his own dorm for some shut eye.

"Get some rest Icy-Hot"

"You too"

By the time Bakugou got to his dorm the clock read 12:05 and he was exhausted, but he had some research to do.