They All Know

Third Person

The count down to prom has begun and there's still a month left. The girls were over the moon excited about the event, while the guys were pretty natural. A few students have already gotten their dates. Momo's going with Jirou, and Tsu is going with Tokoyami, while the others are waiting for their significant other to ask them. It didn't take long for Iida to ask Ochako or for Denki to grow a pair and ask Shinsou. The weeks were going by quickly and Kirishima was waiting in the classroom with most of the class for Bakugou. Ochako hung a banner up and the students that were there were ready for Kiri to ask Bakugou to prom. When the angry blond entered the classroom he saw the banner, which read "Will you go to prom with me?" And Kirishima was smiling like an idiot.

"So Bakubro...what'd you say?" Kirishima asked him.

Bakugou looked down at his shoes, but when he was about to decline the offer Todoroki walked in and saw the whole scene.

"Oh, what's going on here?" He said in his usual cold voice.

"Bakubro? I still need an answer"

"He'll go with you" Todoroki said before Bakugou could answer for himself "I don't need your help Icy-Hot! I can do this myself!" Bakugou yelled as usual.

"Do whatever you want" Todoroki replied, trying not to show his jealousy or sadness from the situation.

"For God's sake Half-N-Half!" The class watched as Bakugou grabbed the other males tie and kissed him. Shock took over the class excluding Momo. Deku was on the bridge of tries and Kirishima just looked ashamed.

"What. The. Fuck." Mina said, more surprised than anything.

"Are you two dating?" She continued.

"Y-yeah" Todoroki replied shyly, still not fully understanding what just happened.

"How long?" Chimed in Deku who was keeping his head down.

"Since the day before break" Bakugou answered.

After everyone calmed down from the events, Kirishima apologized for making it a huge deal or embarrassing them. The couple told him not to worry and that the class would have found out sooner or later.