Midoriya

Todoroki POV

Everyone was glad that I was back; however, Midoriya seem fairly annoyed upon my arrival. I decided to brush it off and make my way towards my dorm, the door was locked, "I didn't lock it" I mumble as I dig through my keys and unlocked the door. The scene in front of me was captivating; Bakugou was laying on his side, hugging my bear, and he looked to be half asleep. "Bakugou" I said softly as I gave his arm a bit of a shake. He groaned as he turned to face me "Icy-Hot?" He asked sleepily, I pet his hair which was surprisingly soft, "Go back to sleep, ok?" He nodded and closed his eyes once again. "Adorable" I whispered, "Shhh" the blond replied. Crap he heard me.

I put my bag down and unpacked what I had brought from home. A few family photos, well more like photos of my siblings, and some clothes. The usually loud blond looked peaceful as he slept, he wasn't yelling or blowing anything up. I laid next to him and tried to hold back my urge to latch onto him and never let go. When I couldn't hold back any longer I cuddled up to his arm as I felt myself drifting into a deep sleep.

By the time I woke up Bakugou was gone. I wasn't exactly happy; however, that didn't last long. Bakugou entered my dorm "Oh, you're up" I nodded and he sat on the bed next to me. "Sorry for worrying you so much" I said. He told me to stop being an idiot and that he was sorry.

"I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with Midoriya"

"It's not your fault"

"But you said-"

"I know what I said...I messed up. I shouldn't have blown up on you like that. I'm sorry and I really mean it"

"Do you love him?"

"Huh?"

"Midoriya"

"It's...complicated"

"Seems like a simple yes or no to me"

"When we were little he always admired me, as if I was some kind of God. I guess I liked the attention. Even when I was acting like a dick he didn't leave, it was as if he was stuck to me. At the beginning of our relationship I enjoyed that admiration, but the longer we dated the more the lines of being loved and being admired became blurry. I'm not sure if I loved him, I found him cute, yes, but love is something I never understood. So, I guess in the case of Deku and I, did I love him? Maybe. But I wasn't in love with him, if that makes sense."

"I understand Bakugou, I really do. I know what it's like to date someone you hold no romantic feelings for"

"You do?"

"Yeah"

"How?"

"A couple of years back I dated a girl that I had no romantic or sexual feelings towards"

"Then why'd you date her?"

"...to see if I could have feelings for girls"

"What'd you mean?"

"I'm gay, and if my dad found out he'd have my head on a stick"

"You're gay?!"

"Like you have room to talk!"

He chuckled and we continued to talk for a while. It felt great, it was comfortable, and it just overall felt right.