Sleepover

Todoroki POV

I like to believe I'm not a selfish person, but I can never be truly sure. Bakugou's a teenager, it makes sense that he'd have a sex drive and that his first time was with Midoriya. I often feel guilty for not being able to provide him with the sexual pleasure he would desire. After a lot of thinking and research I've come to the conclusion that I'm asexual. I haven't told Katsuki yet, but I plan to soon. He's coming over later so I'll talk to him then.

Bakugou knocked on my and I let him in. We were planning to have a simple night. Kat made some dinner a brought it over in Tupperware containers and I pulled out a movie that we could watch. I hadn't seen it in a while, but it was with my belongings that I had from home. We sit with our backs against the box spring frame of my bed as we eat the delicious meal Bakugou had prepared. Once we finished, I rested my head on his lap and he started to move his hand through my hair.

"Bakugou"

"Yes?"

"I have something I want to tell you" I said as I sat up.

"Alright, what it is?" He replied, turning his body to be more towards me.

"I'm asexual"

"Ok...is that all?"

"Huh? What'd you mean 'is that all?'"

"Sho, I love you for you. Wether you're ace or not makes no difference to me" he said, pulling me into him warm embrace.

I hugged back and we started that way for a while. Once we tore apart, we talked about everything and nothing at the same time. Kit-Kat talked a bit about sex, but mainly about how it was strange and that he doesn't understand how some people get addicted to it, and that he didn't view it as a big deal.

"I don't believe that sex is an important part of a relationship. Maybe it's because of how casual it seems to be now. I don't hate or even remotely dislike people who do, but I just couldn't see myself in that position."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better"

"No I'm not, I really mean it"

"Thanks Katsuki"

"Of course baby, now how about you pop that movie in?"

"Ok!" I said and grabbed the dvd from the desk before putting it in.

We cuddled up on my bed as it started. The movie was about this blue haired girl who has to move into a house where there are other people leaving in different apartments connected to the house. She finds a hidden door in her living room which leads to a world where everything if similar to her own, but just a bit off. Everything seems perfect to her, except for the fact that everyone but her has buttons for eyes. It wasn't that scary when I was a kid, but seeing it now really changes my opinion on it.

I cuddled closer to Bakugou. He asked if I wanted him to turn it off, but I declined. It'll be over soon anyways.

After the movie, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I love him, he's the best thing to happen to me. He accepts everything about me from my family issues to my sexuality and me being a little. I'm truly lucky to have him and I will hang on to him for as long as possible.