Update: Ribs, Story, Life

PLEASE READ

Hi everyone this is going to be an update on my health, my life, and the book. By reading this you will have a better understanding why my updates are slow and why I'm not posting as much as I want to.

Ribs:
I have gone to three doctors trying to figure out the cause and diagnosis for it. The first two were able to come to the conclusion that none of my ribs were broken and that it wasn't an issue with my acid reflex, the third one that I saw today gave the diagnosis of slipping rib syndrome. This is when the lower ribs (8&9) bump/poke into the other ribs and/or muscles. This is also because of a previous muscle disorder I have. Unfortunately, this cannot be treated without surgery which I don't wish to go through.

Life:
I work six hours a day three times a week at my job, which is physically demanding. Following this a couple of weeks ago a close family member of mine was sent to the hospital and was there for a week, because of the safety guidelines in place for covid I wasn't allowed to visit them. They were in the hospital for about a week and since their return I have been helping to take care of them when I'm not at my job. Often I find myself to be drained an unmotivated by the end of the day.

Book:
I want to update as much as I can! As I've said in the past I have some chapters that have already been written, but I fear that I will run out of them over the course of my recovery. I read and see all of your comments saying how much you love the story and that you hope I update soon and I really do appreciate them! I started writing this story as a joke on google document and sending it to my friend, who eventually made the artwork for the cover, but it grew to be more than I could ever imagine. If someone would have told me that my story would reach over 14K reads and over 400 votes I would have said they were delusional, but you guy did it, and I thank you for all that I have! I read every comment and they always make me smile and/or laugh, even if I'm having a bad day I still appreciate it so much. Please note that I am also working on another story that I am more passionate about, but that does NOT mean that this one is going to be forgotten! I plan to post at least twice, if not three times a month until I either get better, or run out of chapters. Feel free to message me, ask questions, and comment if you want. I might not be as active on the writing, but as I said before I read everything that you guys say to me and to each other and it makes my day.

Hope You Understand,
~🐝