The End

Bakugou POV

I've always had a hard time with understanding what it truly meant to love someone. Outside of my family, love was a confusing thing to wrap my head around. Also, it didn't help that my view of love was twisted. My mother loves me very much, but doesn't always show it in the best possible way, my father does, but that's just how they are. Opposites attract. I don't know how long we've been together, but it's been great. I feel loved. We have our moments, but all couples do.

We graduated three years ago and have been living together for two. Tonight all of our friends are going out for a group dinner and I plan to do something I wanted to do over a year ago.

Everyone gathered around a large table at a diner and Momo had said she'd pay. It's interesting seeing how we've all changed in the past year. We've all changed for the better.

I clutch the object in my pocket. Most of them knew of my plan, but didn't know when I'd put it into action.

The food and dessert was delicious and I swallowed my fear. I tap my fork against my glass to get everyone's attention.

"Now that I have your attention. There's something important that I'd like to say. I have been blessed to learn what love is after so many years of trying to figure it out. I realized that it comes in many shapes and forms. It's all thanks to you." I look at Shoto who is sitting next to me looking confused.

I get down on one knee and could hear everyone's reaction. "Shoto Todoroki, will you marry me?"

He looked shocked as I held out the box with the ring in it. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a ring box with a ring in it. We had the same idea. The girls squeal. I stand up and we put the rings on each other's fingers, before receiving a quick peck on the lips.

That everyone, is a happily ever after.

————————————————————————
Hi :)

Don't come after me, but this is the end of this story. I probably will make more stories in the future, but I am currently working on one behind the scenes and one that is out. The one that's out and still ongoing is based on the anime Hitorijime My Hero and I strongly suggest you read it and/or watch the anime as it is my favorite and I put a lot of work into what I do with that story. I still have many ideas for many stories so I hope you all stick around and I thank the ones that did, it truly means a lot to me.
Sincerely,
Your Author,
B🐝