Mama Bear

Mitsuki POV

After a couple of hours I decided to go check on the brat to make sure he wasn't doing anything unholy. I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door, no responds. I knocked again to no avail. Slowly, I opened the door to see the duo colored hair boy hanging onto Katsuki's chest as if his life depended on it. I knew about my son and Izuku, I remember when they started dating and their break up. Never have I had a problem with my son's sexuality, and anyone that does better hope they don't cross paths with me. Although I may not show it, I truly do love that brat and am happy to have him in my life. After talking a picture of the two of them I headed to bed myself. Honestly, I'm surprised that Katsuki was able to move on from Izuku as quickly as he did. Izuku always looked up to him and adored him, he's a ball of energy, and stuck around when Katsuki was being a dick. This boy is different, he's sees my son as an equal, not someone who is above or below him, he doesn't wish to ask for help unless it's the only option, and he's more stiff than Izuku. Katsuki told me bits and pieces about Todoroki but never went into grave detail, he pretended he hated him, but since he's been home he hasn't said a single bad word about him. His reaction to seeing the young boy in the state that he was in surprised me, I've never seen him this gentle with someone before and he wasn't always this concerned about another person in his life. The way that he comforted him and held him as if he was made of glass was something that I'd never seen before. He loves him, very much, and that is something beautiful.