Little

Bakugou POV

Shoto Todoroki, Icy-Hot, Half-N-Half, what did you do to me? We started to form a close friendship, but kept it a secret from the rest of the class. They all think we hate each other and Deku wouldn't be pleased with our new found friendship. We've been this way for around a month, I was even there when Half-N-Half entered little space. I have to admit, it was adorable; onesies, kids movies, sippy cup, and cuddles. I kept my word and didn't tell our fellow classmates, whether that was for his sake or the fact that I wanted to keep him for myself is unknown.

Our friendship is not like a usual one, but I don't mind. We're on a first name basis along with some nicknames thrown in every now and then. I made my way to Shoto's room and when I open the door I see him sitting cross legged on his bed in nothing but an oversized t-shirt and boxers, along with a sucker in his mouth. I walk up to him and put my hand out. He removed the lollipop from his mouth and placed the wrapper on top before placing it in my palm, I threw it out.

"What did I say about candy before bed"

"Not to have it within an hour before bedtime"

"Exactly, and what time is it?"

"Bedtime"

"Mhm"

"But I can't sleep"

"Yeah, because you put all that sugar into your system"

"I'm sorry"

"It's alright, where's your cup?"

He handed me his cup and I went to the dorm kitchen to fill it. I had to keep my guard up so that no one would see me and start asking questions. Once I get the milk into the sippy cup I go back to Icy-Hot's room, luckily he didn't have another piece of candy in his mouth. "Here you go" I said as I handed him the bottle and sat next to him. "Thank you!" He beamed. I was about to leave when he grabbed onto my shirt "Please, stay" said my classmate, and that I did. I put on a kids show and Shoto cuddled up next to me. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, but he started talking in his sleep. Usually I wouldn't mind, but he said something that caught my attention and shock me to say the least "I love you, Bakugou, Bakugou Katsuki"