Spin the bottle

Tw: making out in front of people, small mention of homophobia, fear of being judged, nearly crying.

Bg ships: Komahina, Kuzupeko, Bandaid.

Kazuichi huffed boredly, sitting on his own sipping on whatever Akane had given him as a drink. He got rejected by Sonia, again. So he had gone to the party that was planned with his friends, Hajime and Fuyuhiko. But Hajime was busy with Chiaki and Nagito, meanwhile Fuyuhiko was also busy with Peko. So long story short, he was ditched. He crossed his arms bitterly and checked the time on his phone.

7:40 pm

Great, so it was way to early to leave without seeming like like he didn't wanna be there in the first place. He shrugged, he wanted to do something since he was at the party, but nothing was happening currently. He looked over, and of course Sonia was with Gundham.
Gundham....Kazuichi didn't know how to feel about him, sure they were rivals but...there was something about him, that just there wasn't there with anyone else, even Sonia who he had convinced himself he liked. Because He did like Sonia...right? He definitely didn't like Gundham instead..definitely not.

"No,No,No,hes your rival Kazuichi, control yourself, plus your dad would like, kill you if you liked a guy." He reminded himself with a quiet murmur.

"Well thats kinda sad, he shouldn't! I don't care if you're gay!" Ibuki said from behind him with a smile.

Kazuichi suddenly jumped "w-what the fuck?! Can't ya warn someone before you sneak up behind him?!"

"Oops, sorry, Ibuki didn't mean to scare you! Ibuki just wanted to ask you if you wanted to play spin the bottle with Ibuki and the others!" She replied eagerly. This news brought Kazuichi's mood back up, spin the bottle! He thought that would be fun, or at least a distraction. "Sure!" He replied getting up and walking with Mioda to where the others were sitting.

He sat down in between Hajime and Fuyuhiko, as he looked around the circle he saw almost everyone in his class had agreeded to play. Ibuki giggled and played with the bottle in her hands "Ok so who wants to go first?!" After silence Ibuki just shrugged "I guess I'll go first! Since Ibuki does have the bottle in her hands anyway!" She placed it on the ground and everyone's eyes went to watch it spin, wondering who it would land on when.

"AH!" Mikan exclaimed "m-me?!" She blushed a little and whimpered "eee! Im sorry! I didn't mean to sound upset! I-I'm not! Just shocked! Eee! Sorry!" She blushed more as Ibuki just quickly kissed her casually.

The rest of the game went on casually , as you would expect, Hajime got Nagito, Nagito got all excited about it and Hajime said he dreaded it though Souda noticed Hajime was blushing. Fuyuhiko ended up getting Peko, normal cause they are dating. Eventually it was Kazuichi's turn.

Kazuichi grinned a little when it finally got to his turn. It was like the room went silent, when he started to spin it, he honestly wasn't thinking who it would land on, expecting it to be someone random when....

It landed on Gundham Tanaka.

The mechanic felt himself freeze from shock, his eyes widened. "I-I oh uhm heh--" He scratched the back of his head "well isn't this...a situation." 'Why Tanaka?! My feelings about him are already confusing enough god dammit, think of an excuse Kaz, come on, uh hes your rival right? Thats an excuse!' He thought, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't wanna kiss him.

But wanting to kiss your romantic rival is normal right? Every hetero guy thinks that...right?

"Oh come on, we're kinda...rivals ya know, we can't really-" Kazuichi stuttered nervously but he was interrupted by Ibuki "oh come on Souda! You're the one who agreeded to the rulesssss." She giggled, because she heard what he had said earlier.

He sighed, he had agreeded to the rules. Plus it was just one kiss, this wasn't gonna awaken something in him or anything--

The mechanic went over to Tanaka, and just pulled him closer via his scarf. And suddenly their lips connected.

Oh fuck, this did awaken something in him.

Gundham ran his fingers through Kazuichi's hair as they continued to kiss, for people who apparently didn't want this they sure were kissing for a long time. They separated for a moment to breathe and then just started again forgetting they were literally being watched.

The others stood there in shock, that was...really unexpected.

"Uhm...Ibuki thinks you guys forgot that you can stop now...?" The musician spoke up.

Almost automatically they separated after that, both their faces completely red. "My apologies..." Gundham mumbled.

Hajime laughed "Hey Kazuichi you kinda have uhm some black lipstick on you-"

Souda quickly used his sleve to wipe it off himself, he got up "Im gonna go get some water-" He said though it wad a clear excuse and walked off. He found his way to the kitchen and just stood in there. "Holy shit..." He leaned against the counter and looked himself in a nearby mirror. 'Was that...Love?' He wondered internally.

He fidgetted with his hands anxiously, he didn't understand what was going on with his feelings, it was all so new. He wanted to know, but was too scared to ask, scared of being judged. Well he was scared of being judged a lot actually,but that was besides the point.

After a longer amount of time he heard a voice behind him "...Kazuichi? Why did you run off like that mortal..?" Gundham asked, though the words were harsh his tone wasn't. The breeder walked over to him "Is something wrong?"

Gundham heard faint sniffles and he frowned. "Mortal, why are you feeling feelings of sadness? You seemed like you were enjoying yourself before."

Kazuichi wipped his eyes, trying to seem like he didn't just start crying. "Look, I love you Tanaka. I hate to admit it, but yeah, I do. A lot. I'm just-" He bit his tounge, he didn't wanna admit he was scared of being judged for who he actually was, he didn't wanna be judged for who he was, not again.

Gundham put his hand on the mechanic's shoulder "I love you too, and I always will, you don't have to hide things from me."

"So, what is wrong. You can tell me, because I want to see you happy and not upset. "

Kazuichi wiped his eyes and looked at Gundham. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be, I just had my first kiss-!" He replied, he wasn't fine but, his fear was stupid, he needed to at least hide that he was scared of being judged. "Well okay first kiss if you count like 2nd grade." He laughed a litte, and looked down, this had gotten awkward again.....yay.

"You're scared of being judged aren't you Mortal...?" Gundham spoke up and Souda's eyes widened "h-hey! You can't just call someone out like that! I mean no I'm-" his voice cracked "not..."

Tanaka frowned again and cuped Kazuichi's face, causing the pink haired boy to lean into the touch. "You don't have to be, I'm judged all the time by mortals since I am myself of course, but it doesn't matter."

Kazuichi chuckled a little and sniffled "thanks Gundham..." He wiped his eyes and looked at him. "Hey hampster boy, I bet I could beat you in a race back to where all the others are!" He offered wiping his eyes again and smiling a bit.

Tanaka scoffed "please you could not beat me in anything." Which caused the mechanic to laugh "oh really?" He than started running.

"W-Wait! Mortal! That's not fair you didn't give a count down!" Gundham exclaimed running after him, smiling lovingly as he heard Kazuichi laugh.

Word Count: 1328