Braid my hair

(TYSM FOR THIS HC Sweet_boi_Emile

Kazuichi leaned his head on Gundham's lap, as they casually talked to each other. He looked up at the breeder as he felt him casually start to play with his hair.

"Oh! My apologies mortal, I didn't know you wouldn't like it-" Tanaka started to say but he was interrupted "no continue! I do like it!" He laughed a little. "You could even braid my hair while you're at it if you want, heck that'll help with when I'm working on cars and stuff." He closed his eyes comfortably as Gundham started to slowly braid his hair.

Kazuichi grinned "I am so glad I never decided to cut it short again." He said referring to his shoulder length hair.

They talked for a while longer, the topics varied the whole time, as Gundham kept braiding and then undoing the braid in Kazuichi's hair. After a little bit Gundham noticed he heard soft snoring, he looked down and realized Kazuichi had fallen asleep. He sighed "oh of course he has."

Tanaka picked up Souda and brought him to his bed, tucking him in an letting him sleep comfortably.  The mechanic mumbled quiet things in his sleep, none of them making any sense. Gundham sighed "oh why do I love you so much-" He murmured to himself.

Word Count: 241

A/N: so sorry this one is so short! I promise the next one will be way longer!