Late Night Movies

Tw: food, grabbing wrists (dw the grabbing wrists isn't toxic or seggsual) background komahina

Kazuichi leaned against his boyfriend, while they both shared some popcorn, sitting on Gundham's bed together, a blanket drapped over both of them. Kazuichi chewed on the popcorn, making small comments on the movie they were watching.

Gundham sighed "Souda, swallow, then speak."

Kazuichi swallowed the popcorn he was chewing and then laughed rubbing his eyes "sorry." He looked over "what time is it anyway?"

Tanaka took out his phone and checked the time "It's currently 3:20 am, you should sleep soon." He replied.

The mechanic just shrugged "well you're staying up so I can stay up too." He insisted continuing to lean on his shoulder. "And Before you say anything, I know you think you're the dark overlord of ice or whatever but if I need sleep you need sleep so uh hah! Take that?"

Gundham huffed "well I am the dark overlord but besides that point- You've been working a lot lately, I haven't. But stay up if you would like, just get some sleep eventually okay my paramore?"

Souda chuckled "alright alright fine, but not now, tonight was my night to choose so I wanna finish this movie." He snuggled closed to Gundham.

They sat with each other, enjoying each other's company, after a while Gundham heard Kazuichi whisper something, something small but so important and great to hear.

"I love you Tanaka"

That moment, that was thr first I love you moment that they had had with each other yet. After a moment of letting it sink in the breeder smiled. "I love you too Kazuichi."

Souda's eyes widened, practically sparkling. "Ya actually mean that Tanaka?" He put his hand to the back of his head (kinda like sprite 👇) "Wow, this is really pathetic, but I've like never been seriously told that before-"

 "Ya actually mean that Tanaka?" He put his hand to the back of his head (kinda like sprite 👇)  "Wow, this is really pathetic, but I've like never been seriously told that before-"

He grinned at Gundham, the two looked into each other's eyes. All their emotions could just be displayed by the way they were looking at each other. Souda then turned away, to look at the movie, totally not to hide his blush or anything, while Gundham pulled his scarf up his face.

Gundham snickered "you know for once it's nice to see you not cowering in fear when we watch a movie together." This caused Kazuichi to exclaim "Hey! Horror movies are scary! And you really like those!" He huffed. The breeder chuckled wrapping his arm around him "Alright, whatever you say mortal."

Kaz grabbed more popcorn and just shoved it in his mouth as they continued to watch. "Popcorn good,,," He mumbled Gundham sighed "yes love, popcorn is good."

Kazuichi laughed again and threw some of it at Gundham which made the breeder scoff. "How dare you, you fiend, I will smite you-" more popcorn just got thrown at him after that was said. Gundham suddenly grabbed Souda's wrists gently "Can't throw popcorn now huh?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Kazuichi blushed and thought for a moment and leaned closer, gently kissing Gundham, and when Tanaka was distracted and let go of his hands, he grabbed more popcorn to throw.

Once they seperated after a moment, more popcorn was thrown. "Look okay I'm doing this with love-" His eyes widened when he got popcorn thrown at himself as well "AH!" He ended up catching one of them I'm his mouth "mhm! I caught one!" Gundham just threw more and Souda laughed "okay okay dude we're gonna totally run out-"

Suddenly they heard a knock on the dorm door, they both looked at each other confused and Gundham got up to answer the door when it was Hajime.

"I can, hear you two from my dorm next door, please shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Hajime stated.

Kazuichi tilted his head from where he was sitting "Wait! Hajime! Is that Komeada's jacket you're wearing?!" He asked his friend who was standing at the door.

Hajime blushed a tiny bit and cleared his throat "Yeah Kazuichi, and you're at Gundham's dorm at like 4 am so you can't really say anything." He then shut the door and walked off.

Meanwhile this made the mechanic's face turn to a bright crimson color, and when Gundham looked back at him he turned away blushing more.

Tanaka chuckled "you are an idiot Kazuichi."

Kazuichi scoffed "hey! Shut up, you know you love me-" to which Gundham sighed

"Of course I love you.."

Word Count: 743