Laser Tag

(I got the idea for this oneshot from that prompt by halleydoedog ^^)

"Okay kids! We're going to do something exciting today, since its near the end of the school year!" Mrs Yukezome announced with a cheerful expression. "I pulled a few strings and...we're going to be able to go on a field trip!"

Suddenly Kazuichi perked up upon hearing that, a field trip, one that they didn't have to pay money for! One he could actually go on! A stupid grin appeared on his face, he couldn't help it, he had never gone on a field trip before he was really excited. He fiddled with his hands not being able to contain his excitement.

"So...spit it out where are we going!" Hiyoko exclaimed from the back of the room which made Chisa laugh.

Chisa clapped her hands together "we are all going, to a laser tag place!" And of course the second she said this there were murmurs across the room. "Okay okay settle down, we'll discuss teams later, for now just grab your bags. I got the school to pay for all expenses, the buses are outside!"

Kazuichi was putting him phone back into his bag when Gundham suddenly appeared behind him. "Kazuichi."

Souda jumped up and turned around "holy shit! Jesus ya didn't need to scare me like that Tanaka!" He looked at the taller male in front of him "but what's up?"

Gundham cleared his throat "Would you like to accompany me on the bus?" He asked, playing with his scarf as he did so.

Kazuichi's eyes widened "Wait Wait Wait, You want to sit with me?!" He laughed "Since when do you want to spend time with just me?"

Gundham scoffed "what do you mean mortal? We spend quite a lot of time together."

To which Kazuichi shrugged "yeah but Sonia's usually there, its never really just the two of us-"

Gundham pulled his scarf up "trust me mortal this doesn't mean I like you-" He then added "but, would you?"

Souda snickerd and playfully shoved Gundham "whatever you say hamster-chan, and sure why not. Just please do not say mysterious and ominous things the whole way there, I can barely understand a word!" By instinct he grabbed his hand and walked out to the bus hand in hand with him.

Once they got onto the bus they found a seat near the back, across the aisle from them were Fuyuhiko and Peko.

"Well its gonna be a long bus ride, what'cha wanna do?" Kazuichi eventually said and a shrug. "We could play truth or dare!"

Gundham nodded "hm, I don't usually play such childish games but I suppose sure."

Kazuichi smiled and clapped "yay! Okay Tanaka, truth or dare?" He hummed to himself as he waited for Gundham to answer

"Truth." He replied after a bit of thinking

"Awh come on, I thought the dark overlord would pick dare." He said teasing him a bit.

"Oh shush mortal, I am still a dark overlord I just don't have to pick dare." He countered.

Kazuichi midlessly leaned against him slightly "Okay okay, I was joking. Hmm, have you kissed anyone before?" He asked.

Gundham blushed a bit, turning away and tugging at his scarf. "Not yet, but plus my lips probably contain some sort of poison, it would be foolish for someone to kiss me." He insisted.

Souda shrugged "they don't look poison." For a moment a thought of kissing Gundham appeared in his head, to 'test that theory' even though he knew it wasn't true. He shook his head, trying to stop imagining that, but guess what? He couldn't. "uHM ANYWAYS - your turn to ask me!" He said, his face heating up a bit.

                                   A bit later

Kazuichi yawned and rubbed his eyes "geez, why is it taking so long. Are field trips usually like this?" He leaned his head on Gundham's shoulder.

Gundham couldn't help but blush as he felt Kaz's head on his shoulder. "Uhm y-yes,they usually do take a bit to get to." He wrapped his arm around Kazuichi.

Fuyuhiko glanced at them from across the asile and chuckled rolling his eyes "Romantic Rivals? Yeah, thats bullshit." He mumbled.

                             Once they got there

Gundham gently shook Kazuichi awake "kazuichi, mortal, we have arrived." He whispered. Kaz rubbed his eyes and sat up, suddenly his eyes widened "oh! Did I fall asleep?!" Before Gundham could even answer he gasped "WE'RE HERE! HELL YEAH!" He eagerly got out of his seat, dragging Gundham with him.

The whole class walked into the laser tag place, excitedly mumbling. Once they walked in Chisa lead them to the arena they were gonna be playing in.

Akane jumped up "wahoo! Im gonna destory all of you!" She declared confidently

"Not before Ibuki destorys everyone!" Ibuki replied, bouncing up and down.

They were split into two teams based off a number they were given, either one or two.

Team One was : Ibuki Mioda, Gundham Tanaka, Chiaki Nanami, Teruteru Hanamura, Nekomaru Nidai, Hiyoko Saionji, and Mahiru Koizumi

Team Two was: Kazuichi Souda, Sonia Nevermind, Akane Owari, Ultimate Imposter, Mikan Tsumiki, Nagito Komaeada, Peko Pekoyama, and Fuyuhiko Kuzuryo.

And once everyone was set into teams, the game started.

Mid way through the game (I'm so sorry for all the timeskips)

Kazuichi leaned against a wall, glancing around the lasar tag areana. He giggled as he looked at his outfit, which was glowing since it was neon. He walked around, smiling to himself when he suddenly ran into Gundham.

"It was very easy to spot you Souda I hope you are aware of that." He chuckled.

"Yeah says the one blending in like he is some sort of disney villian-" Kazuichi replied with a laugh "actually Tanaka, im convinced you are a Disney villian."

They both held their lasar guns at each other, Kazuichi laughing a bit. Gundham stepped closer to Souda slowly, backing him into a corner.

Kazuichi cursed under his breath "well shit-" but to his surprise, Gundham did something completely unexpected, he pulled him close and gently kissed him.

Souda kissed back, it was a bit unexpected but definitely wasn't unwelcome. Once they separated Kazuichi was blushing like crazy "What was that for?!"

Gundham then shot him with the lasar tag gun "To distract you, since you're a simp." and with those words, he walked off.

Kazuichi scoffed "w-Hey hey! Tanakaaaa! Come back!!" He whined running after him.

He was feeling shock obviously but mostly shock from, Gundham was surprisingly a really good kisser. Similar to how he had imagined it earlier--

Word Count: 1102