Chapter 5: Book Bounce And A Special Guest???

(Can you guess who the special guest is by the media above? I'm assuming so. Comment on this text who you think it is.)

Ash's POV:

"Ok, so what game do yo want to play?" I asked everyone as we walked over to the Funland. "Hmm... How about one of my newest game 'Book Bounce'?"Stampy suggested. "Okay! Let's go!" I said as a did a superhero pose and ran off. "Um, where exactly is the game?" I questioned as I backed up with the group.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~AT THE GAME~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"So, are we all gonna play or only some of us?" Squid asked us. "I say, we all play because it'll make it funner (I know funner isn't a real word.) and more difficult." Stampy explained. We all nodded in agreement "Ok then. Everyone knows how to play, right?" We all nodded out head again and raced off into out positions. "The game starts in 3... 2... 1... Go go go!!!"

I ran over to my right where I heard a dispenser go off. I see the book! A wait in front of the blue worm and reach out to grab the book, when someone ran into me. "Sorry Ash!" Amy cried out as she ran around the other way. Once again, I reach out to grab the book and grabbed it with the tips of my fingers. "I got the first book! " I cried out and ran around the path to see if any other dispensers went off yet. I saw Finnball and Squid fall to the ground as they ran into each other and I chuckled at the sight of Squid rubbing his and Finnball complaining that his bum hurts. Pop! I heard another dispenser go off and Sqaishey run off in the opposite direction, toward the book. I needed together there first! I ran as fast as I could, passing Sqaishey along the way, and grabbed the book. Yes! I got my second book. One more, then I could make a bookshelf.

One hour later...

The score:

Lee- 2 bookshelves
Ash- 1 bookshelf 2 books
Squid- 1 bookshelf and 2 books
Tom- 1 bookshelf and 2 books
Stampy- 1 bookshelf and 1 books
Sqaishey- 1 bookshelf and 1 books
Finnball- 1 bookshelf and 1 books
Amy- 1 bookshelf
Netty- 1 bookshelf
Rosie- 1 bookshelf

"Yes! I win!" Lee exclaimed as he ran around waving his arms in the air. "Good job, mate." Squid said to him as he gave him a bro hug... Or at least tried to. "Yeah, good job." Rosie told Lee.

"Now where to next?" Tom asked as we all walked away from the game. "Well, since I'm the winner, I say I choose where to go next. Is that ok with everyone?" Lee stopped to face us. We all mumbled in agreement and Lee smiled. "Ok! Follow me then. Come on, keep up." Lee walked off and we followed. "Yes Percy Weasly. Yes, yes, we're coming as fast as we can." I said, making a Harry Potter reference. "Ok, Mr. Ronald Ashley."

"And here we are. The wonderful field of nothingness." Lee stopped and spread his arms to the sight we see... And like he said, it was a wonderful field of nothingness. "Um, Lee, what exactly are we doing here?" Finnball asked as he spun around slowly to look at the surrounding area. "What else, HAVE FUN AND EAT AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE! WE'RE FREEEEE!!!" Lee yelled as he did the airplane arms and ran around. "I brought some cheese with!" I announces and I flopped down to eat my cheese. "Where's my cake Lee Bear?! I need my cake!" Stampy cried out loud. "Here Stamps! Have some cake!" Lee ran back, gave Stampy the cake, and ran back off with his airplane arms at his sides. "YEAH! LET'S PARTY!!!" A random voice came from behind us and we turned around to see.....

"CHACHEIE POOS!!!" Squid yelled and we all sprinted toward him and consumed him in a big, giant, warm hug. "Hey guys! I'm so glad to see y'all!" Chache said as we pulled away. "Hey Ash, how's the door company coming along?" He asked me. "Well, it's going along fine actually. Did the manaliens get you again?" I asked in respond. "Well, actually, they didn't! I went through to go to the End to fight the Ender Dragon, but I think I must've done something wrong and ended up here. Well, I did have some cakes around it, so it would make sense. (Not a real recipe) I spawned right by that big giant sign that said 'STAMPYS FUNLAND' and I though, 'Hey, if this is Stamps' Funland, he must here somewhere!' And that's when I heard someone say 'WE'RE FREEEEE!!!'." Chache explained. "And the person you heard say that would be Lee Bear." Stamps said to The Baconater. "Did someone call my name? Oh, HI CHACHE!!!" Lee said. "Hi Bear Man! Now, how about we PARTAAAAAA!!!!!" Chache yelled and started to dance. We all laughed at that and started dancing. We have one more person in the group, so that makes more fun for us!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N Sorry this chapter was kinda short. I just made it today because I was busy with school and stuff at home, so an apologize.

CHACHE IS HERE!!! All hail the Bacon Gods! *Moment of bacon-ness* What do you want to happen next? Comment your suggestions and I'll try to make it happen!

That's all for today ladies and gentleman, boys and girls! So I guess I'll see you all, next week! Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️