Chapter 7: The Sing-Off!!!

(Thank the_lightning_bolt_8 for this idea!)

Lee's POV:

"Who's going this round?" I asked as we all calmed down and Ash stopped blushing. "Me!" Stamps yelled and jumped up from the couch and raised his hand. "Ok then. Who's going AGAINST Stampy?" No one raised their hands that time, but a few seconds later, Squid slowly raised his hands. "Ok... What song are YOU going to sing for us Stamps?" Sqaishey asked him with her fist all ip in his face as a reported would do. "You'll find out soon enough..."

Round One: Stampy v.s. Squid Nugget. Who will win? First up, Stampy. *Ding!*

(The background sounds/voices are sung by Squid)

"I stayed up too late
Go nothin' in my brain
Or at least that's what people say, mmm
That's what people say, mmm
I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
Or at least that's what people say, mmm
That's what people say, mmm
But I keep cruisn'
Can't stop won't stop movin'
It's like I got this music
In my mind sayin' it's gonna be alright
Cuz' the players gonna play-play-play-play-play
And the haters gonna hate-hate-hate-hate-hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart breakers gonna break-break-break-break-break
And the fakers gonna fake-fake-fake-fake-fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
I never miss a beat
I'm lightnin' on my feet
Ad that what they don't see, mmm
That what they don't see, mmm
I'm dancin' on my own *Dancin' on my own*
I'll make the moves up as I go *moves up as I go*
And that what they don't know, mmm
That what they don't know, mmm
But I keep cruisn'
Can't stop won't stop movin'
It's like I got this music
In my mind sayin' it's gonna be alright
Cuz' the players gonna play-play-play-play-play
And the haters gonna hate-hate-hate-hate-hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart breakers gonna break-break-break-break-break
And the fakers gonna fake-fake-fake-fake-fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off
I-I-I shake it off, I shake off
I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off...
Hey, hey, hey
Just think while you been getting
Down and out about the liar
And the dirty, dirty cheats of the world
You could have been getting down to
This. Sick. Beat.
My ex-man brought his
New girlfriend and she's like
'Oh my god', but I'm just gonna shake it
And to the fella over there
With the hella good hair
Won't you come on over baby
We can shake, shake, shake...
*Yeah, ooooohhhhh!!!*
'Cuz the players gonna play-play-play-play-play
And the haters gonna hate-hate-hate-hate-hate
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart breaker gonna break-break-break-break-break
And the fakers gonna fake-fake-fake-fake-fake
Baby I'm just gonna shake-shake-shake-shake-shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off
I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off...*

Everyone clapped after Stampy sang and he just walked over to the couch and slouched back on it. "Good job mate. Squid, you're up next." I said while still clapping for Stamps. "Hold on. Let me get something's." And with that, Squid stood up and ran out the door to his room. It took him about seven minutes to get the things he needed, and won't BELIEVE what he was wearing. I'm pretty sure you want to know, so here's a short description:

On his face we have an eyepatch.
On his hand, a hook.
And on his head, and big giant pirates hat.
Oh, and don't forget about that pirate costume!

He was surly going all out with the performance! "Ok, I'm ready! Let's do this thing!"

Round Two: Squid Nugget singing... (Squid whispers to commentator) A Pirate's Life For Me! *Ding!*

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

At the end of the song, he said "Argg!!!" And after about a 25 second pause, he also said "And really bad eggs." Everyone clapped at that and Stampy was rolling around on the couch laughing, I'm guessing mostly because of the pirates voice he used mixed with his British accent made him sound really weird. "Ok, I'm going to my room because this pirates costume is itchier than you think!" And with that said, he ran off to his room.

"Did anyone get that on tape?" Chache asked once everything settled down. "Yeah, I even got it in Squid's camera!" Finnball said as he raised the camera with a wicked grin on his face. "What are you waiting for then! Post it on his channel before he comes back!" I yelled and he raced to the computer to upload it. "Knowing Squid, he'll probably take about ten minutes to fix his hair and change into a proper outfit, so we have enough time. But just to be sure, someone needs to stall him." Stamps explained. "I'll stall him. I have some tricks up my sleeve." I sprinted off to the hallway of Squids room and just walked around looking tired.

I did that for about 5 minutes before Squid came out and 'accidentally' ran into Squid. "Woah there Lee Bear. (I did not mean for that to rhyme.) Are you okay mate?" He asked me as I pretended to doze off. "Huh? Oh, yeah, just a bit tired." I yawned a bit and Squid seemed convinced. "A bit? Well, I gotta get back to the others and see what they're doing. But, well, I guess I'll led you back to your room so you won't topple over like a domino." He helped me walked to my room and he stopped at the ladder and he let me do the rest. "Ok Bear, go ahead and hit the hay. I'll tell the other that you're going to sleep early. Later mate." I grumbled a night to him and he ran off to the others. I stood at the top of the ladder and waited a couple minutes. I saw my phone light up with a YouTube message that said 'iBallisticSquid uploaded a video' and that was my Que to go down and head back toward the clubhouse. I saw Squid through the window talking to the others about me 'going to bed early'.

Chache saw me running toward the door and he slowly walked over the side of the door to greet me. I opened the door quietly and whispered hi to Chache then sneaked behind Squid to scare him. The others already saw me and just pretended to do what they were doing before which was going on their phones and devices. Ash was playing some Minecraft on his PC and he was grinning when he saw what I was about to do. He stood up and talked to Squid about some random thing like, "What's your favorite type of cheese?" or something like that. Then the scare happened.

I jumped up on Squid and he screamed out like a little girl and he spun around with me on him and everyone busted out laughing. I let go and stumbled but luckily Ash was there to catch me before my bum collided with the floor. "What the heck mate!" Squid screamed. "I got ya!" I told him and he blushed until he looked as red as a raspberry. "Woooow..." He said and Ash replied with a "Hey! That's my line!" Everyone laughed at that remark, including Squid. Sqaishey then yawned, then Rosie, then Ash, and soon The Yawn took over the clubhouse. "I think we would go to bed for real, and NO jokes this time!" Squid said, talking specificity at me. "Ok then mate. We can do the Sing-Off tomorrow if everyone's ok with that." I said and everyone agreed to that idea. "Well then, it's settled. We do this again tomorrow" I exclaimed and Squkd said, "And no jokes!" "We know Squid Nugget. Anyway, night everybody!" I yelled and headed off to my room with everyone saying night in the background.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N How did you like THAT chapter? Thank the_lightning_bolt_8 because this chapter was her idea (I'm pretty sure the_lightning_bolt_8 is a girl) I will continue the Sing-Off for one or two more chapters and so if you have any idea on who should sing what song and who should go against who, leave a comment!

Next, if you want anyone added in, put who you want, how they come in, and when they come. That would be awesome!

Talk to you people next week! Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️