Chapter 11: Is This It?

(Thank you the_lightning_bolt_8 for helping my come up with this idea. You rock! Also, the media shows something like what's going to happen)

Squid's POV:

I heard a scratching noise coming from the doghouse since my room was basically right next to it. I turned to face the other way when I heard the sound again. 'Probably the dogs scratching at the wall' I thought so I just ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. A few minutes later I heard dogs barking and scratching at the wall. Eventually, I got tired of the noise and I dragged myself out of my bed to go investigate what the sounds were. I went into the doghouse to see the dogs gathered around the pool. I went over to see what they were looking at and saw surprised to see what they were looking at.

A note in a bottle. I know, I know. It sounds like something you'd see in a pirate movie or something, but this was a legit bottle with a piece of paper inside. I made my way through the dogs and picked up the bottle. I popped the cork off and pulled the paper out. It was written in neat cursive, yet some parts looked like it was rushed. It read:

"Expect the unexpected.
-Your secret admirer"

Those words ran through my head over and over again as if it was on replay. My secret admirer? Who could that be? I looked around the doghouse for anything unusual and saw nothing. Gregory started scratching my leg and I was glad I wore pants to bed last night. He was whimpering, which usually meant he was scared. I scratched him behind his ear when I saw a swift movement out of the corner of my left eye. I jerked my head toward that direction when I saw lot more movement from my right and left this time. "Who's there?" I whispered. I heard a chuckle, a slap, and an "Ow." "Whoever's there, you don't belong here. Only the MAC and the dogs allowed." I said that a bit louder that time. 'Best thing to say Squid. Best thing ever. Couldn't you say something more manly like show yourself or something along those lines, you Derp Head.' I though to myself as I backed up into the pool.

"Awe, look. Little Squid's scared. Can we get you an ice cream cone to make you feel better?" A voice said from the darkness. It sounded a little like HTT, but not as deep. Kind of like Finnball's, just not as cheerful. "Show yourself." I managed as I finally made it to the corner or the pool. The next thing I knew, I heard heavy footsteps agains the oak wood floors and a glimmer of gold, obsidian, emerald, and ruby. I looked up at the face that was concealed by a mask that looks like HTTs, but the body structure was more fit, if that was possible. "Who are you?" I asked. " Who am I? I think you mean who are we." About 3 other people in the same armor as the first guy stepped up from the shadows. "Well then, who are you guys?" I corrected and began to slide slightly toward my left, toward the entrance. "Glad you asked. We are... The Hunters." (As I the bad kind of hunters) I tiptoed closer to the entrance. "Not so fast." One of the bulkier ones said as he put a firm hand on my shoulder, preventing me to go any further. Dang it! I thought as I thought of a plan to get out.

I finished a plan to get out where the leader yelled in my face, "Did you hear anything I just said?!" How long have we've been standing here for? Probably a hour and a half because no one in the MAC got up yet and found me. "No..." I said in a small voice and the. My plan started. I surprised the person who's hand was on my shoulder by kicking him somewhere you should probably know and slipped through one of the people's legs. The shoulder-holder (The person who was holding my shoulder) doubled over in pain and fell over into the pool with a big, loud 'SPLASH!' Surly that would wake the others up...

I jumped over the ramp-type-thing that the dogs sit on and ran around in a half circle toward the fire alarm. Hopefully my plan worked. I reach out to pull the fire alarm when someone pulled the back of my shirt collar and pulled my back. The front of my collar dug into my throat so I couldn't breath for a good 5 seconds. "And where do you think, you're going, exactly?" The main guy yanked at my shirt until I was against the wall with his golden eyes staring at me. He had a dagger against my throat and surly enough in would leave a small cut in my throat. "Say another word and I'll hurt you AND your friends." He muttered through gritted teeth. I tried to kick him in the nuts like I did with the other guy, but someone else was also pinning me down against the wall, someone other than their boss."Come with us." And with that he yanked my toward the entrance and out of the doghouse. I managed to bite his fingers so he would let go of my mouth, enough time for me to yell the beginning of my sentence, "HELP! HE'S GOT ME AND HE'S TAKING..." His hand slapped across my mouth to shut me up when I noticed a light coming from a bedroom in the clubhouse. The light was coming from Tom's room and when The Boss realized the light was on, he and the others dragged me to a red, yellow, green, and black ship and zoomed off.

__________

A/N Dun, dun, dunnnn!!! Has he succeeded? Has HTT actually captured Squid and gotten away with it? Find out next chapter when we... Wait, wait, wait! I can't tell you that! Sorry not sorry! 😘

(Sorry this chapter in kinda short. It's all about the suspense, 'bout the suspense, some drama! That songs kinda old, I know.)

Leave your suggestions in the comments and I might make them happen or if you want them to be privet so no one knows about it, just PM me and I'll see what I can do with it! I actually have something plan for next chapter, but I can probably squeeze something in!

(I'm updating today because I can't tomorrow or Sunday because of a... ROAD TRIP!!!)

Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌️