Chapter 15: Rescued Already?!

(This is gonna be a shorter chapter than usual probably. Sorry.)

Squid's POV:

Everything was going through my head at once. Escape plans, cake, my friends, more cake, and him. Why? Why would Joe do that? Why would he join Hit? He uses to always talk bad about him and how he would never join his side unless... Unless his loves ones were in danger! He still had his mum, dad, and sister at the time, so Hit must've threatened them in someway

"Joe." I muttered. I went to sit down on the bench that was in my cell to think it through. So Joe really loved his family and friends, but we were his only friends and we never got threatened, so Hit must've threatened his family. Probably his sister because one day, she was acting all fidgety and the next day Joe was gone. Hmm... But how?

I heard deep, heavy footsteps come from a separate corridor become louder and louder until the person showed his face. Hit. "What are you going to do?" I asked. Well it's not like he's gonna reveal his plan unless he's stupid enough to. "I'm going to use you as bait to make your stupid little friends to join my and take over the world." Well it turns out the is stupid enough to reveal his plan. Dang. "Well I won't let you, punk. I know a flaw in your plan and I will never let you hurt my friends. Ever."

I saw a glisten in obsidian from the doorway Joe went out and saw him standing there just watching. I Reyes to give him a glare, but it didn't really work out because Hit was standing right there. "And I know a flaw to one of the Hunters. I'm not telling you which one since I believe he can change back to the way he uses to be before you ruined his life forever." I held my gaze on Joe the whole time I was saying that and as soon as I finished saying that, I saw him turn around and walk away from viewing distance.

"Aw, what an inspirational little speech little Squiddy has prepared for us. I'm crying so hard right now. Boo, hoo, hoo." He made the crying motion with his hands and laughed his evil laugh. "Well too bad! I'm gonna carry on with this excellent plan and make everyone one in your stupid little club bow down to me and serve me correctly. And no one is going to stop me!" He turned on his heels and walked out.

That stupid, stupid person. He probably doesn't know that the others are training for battle. Get ready to get your butt whooped, HTT! I mentally yelled in my mind and smiled a little. Just then, Joe, or I think it was Joe, rushed to the lock on the cell. "What are you doing?" I snapped and hastily got up. "I'm rescuing you, that's what. What else does it look like I'm doing?" He snapped back as the cell door rolled back. "Uh, getting yourself killed or severely injured, that's what!" I yell-whispered "Look," he put his hand on my shoulders and turned my to face him. "I'm just trying to help you out here by somewhat rescuing you. I'll give you a map of the castle and you're on your own from there. Got it?" He said, releasing one hand. "Yeah." Was all I could muster out. But why? Why would he so this now?

"Good. Now here's the map. This cell is at the west side if the castle, so you should find your way around pretty easily. The red dots are where the watch towers and security cameras are and the blue ones are doors leading to the outside. You'll need this to see. It's pretty dark out if you haven't already noticed. " He places the map and a night vision potion in my hand and said, "Be careful and..." He took a shaky breath. "Tell Stamps I say hi when you make it back, will ya?" I nodded my head and looked around. "Thanks. See ya 'round, maybe." And with that, he was gone. I just shook off the whole experience. I wasn't even here for what seemed like three or four full days and someone's already letting me go. Hit wouldn't let me out this quick, bit the real Joe would. Maybe there still is a bit if the Joe I used to know in there. Maybe there still is a chance that I could get my friend back. I just stood in the hallway when I heard a clanging noise coming from my right.

__________

A/N So we now know that squid and Stamp's friend is named Joe, he's short, and he still cares for Squid and Stamps. But is he hiding something? Ooooo... *Gameshow voice* Find out next time on chapter 16 of 'Life With The MAC' *Dun, dun, DUUUUNN!!!*

Stay Awesome! Peace Out! ✌

CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!! 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸