Chapter 3: Truth Or Dare! (Part Two)

Sqaishey's POV:

Well, go sum up what just happened would be... disturbing? No, that's not the word... different? Yeah, that's the word. Amy just kissed Tom and Amy just asked me, difficult question. "My turn! Ok, Sqaishey, Truth Or Dare?" Amy asked excitedly. Well, I know I shouldn't be scared because it's Amy and she's all about peace and love, but you never know.

"Um, Truth." I decided to play it safe that time.

"Ok then. Out of Squid, Lee, and Finnball, who would you rather marry, kiss and live with, or have dead?" (A/N Thank @VTheStampyLover for that idea 😄)

Yupp. That's the question. "Um..." I had to think about that for a while, but I finally came up with the answer. Stamps said something while I was thinking, and I gave him the thank-you look. "First off, let's make sure that no ones feelings will get hurt, agreed?" Everyone mumbled in agreement as The Cat continued "Second off, no EXTREME romance going on, only minor romance." Everyone agreed with that also "And lastly, well, I don't know what really else to say. I thought saying lastly would make me sound professional." We all laughter at that remark and I finally said came up with my answer.

"I got my answer! Um, ok, well, I would marry Squid," Squid just blushed at that, and that just made me blush, "Kiss and live with Lee. And, sorry but it's part of the truth, I would kill Finnball." I blushed after I said that and reached for the bottle and spun. Rosie's turn!

"Okie dokie! Rosie, Truth Or Dare?" I asked. "I don't want to be boring, so Dare!" Everyone ohhh-ed or ahhh-ed. I have an 'okay' one, not really a brilliant one. "Ok then. I dare you to talk like you're British from now until the game's over."

"Okay. How's this?" She said in a ridiculous English accent. "Um, ok, I guess?" Ash said uncertainly. "Great! How about we do three more rounds? Everyone okay with that?" We all agreed and continued along with the game.

Lee's POV:

"Okay. Come on Rosie spin the bottl' already!" I said as I passed her the bottle. "Okay, okay." She spun the bottle and it landed on me. Ugh... Great.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N I NEED MORE TRUTHS AND DARES! Send in your dares on comment, or if you want to make it privet and so no one knows about it, DM me.

As you can probably tell, it's Lees turn the get the dare or truth, so the beginning of next chapter will be in his view.

ONE LAST, BUT VERY IMPORTANT THING! This week was Squid Nuggets BIRTHDAY!!! Weeeew!!! (You know the sound that Squid says sometimes when he's excited or something? Yeah, that was that.) He turned 23 on January 29th! (It's kinda late, but I typed this it was earlier in the week. I'm finishing in up right now on Sunday, so yeah.) Let's all wish him a VERY happy birthday and well wishes for the rest of his life! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUID NUGGET!!! (I can imagine Stampy saying that right now.

That's all for today folks! Stay Awesome! Peace out!