Chapter 14: What A Pleasent Wake Up Call...

(The media is the new cover! Not that different but it has Chachie-Poos in it!)

Sqaishey's POV:

We all went to sleep after that amazing dinner Tom whipped up, and Stampy yelled "Cake for breakie tomorrow!"We all cheered at that but Lee groaned since he's the one who makes the cakes."Don't worry Lee! I'll help you tomorrow." I added since he was grumpy. "Thanks Sqaishey!" He said and he ran over to hug me."Woah there Lee! What time do I have to be up? I asked as he pulled away.

"Um... Around 8?" He told me "The others usually wake up around ten, so it'll only make sense if we wake up, get the cakes ready, and maybe do a little prank." He added in a whisper and winked at me with the last part. I giggled at that and headed off to my room."Night everyone!" I yelled and everyone yelled back in reply. I opened my door and closed it behind me. I changed in to my duck onesie and went to sleep.

---The Next Day---

I yawned and stretched my arms when noticed the time. 7:37! That means I have 23 minutes to get ready! I jumped out of bed to go choose my clothes for cooking. Um... Skinny jeans and a yellow hoodie with and orange pockets should do! Oh, and I can't forget the apron! I'll get that later. I took a quick shower, which was about 8 minutes, and changed into the outfit I choose. Plus add a little bit of makeup. Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

I dried off my hair with my blow dryer and got out the apron. It was a yellow apron with an orange rectangle in the middle with a little duck face on it. I put my hair in a pony tail since I don't want to get my hair in the batter and slipped on my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and when I thought I looked suitable, I walked out to the kitchen.

Lee just got there by the looks of it because he yawned when he was getting the bowls out. "Hi Lee!" I said and met him at the counter. "Hey Sqaishey." He replied with a slight yawn at the end. "Well you look awfully tired. You didn't get enough sleep last night or what?" I asked and helped him get the supplies out. "Not really. I was editing and uploading some videos for my channel."

He grabbed the eggs out of the refrigerator and placed them on the counter. "Oh. Ok then!" I grabbed the last of the supplies and started to make the cakes. Yes, I said cakes. Although Stampy may be skinny, he eats a LOT of cake. Trust me. We stirred the batter until it was the right consistency we need and plopped them in the extremely big oven. We have a big oven since this is kinda a thing for us. While we waited for the cakes to fully bake, I sat on the couch and pulled out my phone while Lee was getting two air horns. "Oh no we aren't." I said with an evil grin on my face. "Oh yes we are." Lee grinned an evil grin also and I jumped up, grabbed and air horn, and ran to the door that led to the hallway.

"I'll get the girls when you get the boys!" I told Lee and we raced off to do our duties. I started off with Netty since she won't giggle too much when I do it to the others, unlike Any will, so I sneaked over to her room. I slightly opened the door to see Netty sound asleep in her light purple bed when I heard Lee's horn go off and a scream, probably Tom, afterward. Netty shifted a little in her bed but luckily she didn't wake up. I grinned at what I was about to do, looked to my right, and pressed the button. BLAAAARRPPPP!!! Netty shot up as soon as the horn went off and fell out of her bed. I doubled over laughing when Netty scrambled to get to her feet but failed, which made me laugh even harder. "Sqaishey!" She yelled once she got to her feet and playfully hit my arm. "Shhh!!!" I shushed her and she did exactly as she was told to. "Lee and I are pranking everyone. By the sound of things, he already woke up Tom and is probably on their way to Finnball. I'm probably going to do Rosie next. Wanna come?" She nodded her head repeatedly and to make her stop I had to hold her head. "Ok! Let's gooooo!" We raced out of her room and started tip toeing when we were about 5 feet away from Rosie's room.