Friends Again?

Its been four months since Kiri became an eight grader. The twins are five, about to be six, months now and boy do they grow so fast. They were already practicing their crawling and they were making noises and laughing now. They were so cute!

Anyways, it was a Monday today. Kiri woke up bright and early and headed into her bathroom. Walking through it she entered the room that was connected to it, the baby's room. She walked to the large window on the right side of the room and pulled back the curtains. Light shined through the once dark room and she turned around. Irukari and Kakuri were kneeled up against the boards on their cribs and staring up at her.

"Good morning, my little babies." She says quietly and with a large smile. They smile back at her and she walks past them to the changing table. She pulls out diapers and wipes and sets them down. She picks up Kakuri first and lays him down. He was waving his arms around wildly and even hit her in the face. She laughed and grabbed him one of his favorite toys. He was immediately distracted by it and held it in his hands. She sets him down on the changing table and takes off the footed onesie he was wearing. She tossed it in their hamper and then took his diaper off. She cleaned him up and then gave him a new diaper. She placed him back in his crib and then picked up Irukari. Once in her arms he stared at her lips before reaching out and grabbing at her bottom lip. She moved his hand before setting him down and changing him as well. After he was in his crib she went to their drawers. She pickes out two outfits for them to wear, which obviously matched, and two different colored socks to tell the difference between them.

She put on some music to play in the background as she changed them and they played. Once she was all done, she picked up both babies who were getting heavier and heavier and walked them down the stairs. There she was met with the smell of delicious food and one of her fathers.

"Morning, Daddy." She said and placed the babies in their play pen.

"Morning, Amai." Iruka said as he took a baby bottle out of the microwave. "How are my sweethearts doing?" He said.

"They're fine." She answered. Iruka smiled at her sweetly.

"That includes you too." He said.

"I'm fine." She smiled back.

"Good. Now hurry upstairs so you can shower." He said. She jogged upstairs and grabbed her towels. She took her shower, styled her hair in a bun and got out the bathroom. She dressed herself and then looked in the mirror.  Over the summer her body had definitely gotten some changes. She felt like her boobs were even bigger than before and her hips had gotten wider. Her butt was definitely bigger and her thighs seemed like they were growing too, to the point where jeans became a hassel since they were tearing frequently. She wasn't complaining though but it was definitely different.

She made sure her stuff had been packed and then brushed her teeth. She went downstairs and then sat at the counter where her breakfast was. She took out the toasted brown sugar Poptart from its package and got about half way through when she got a text. She smiled at it before chugging her glass of milk.

"Bye, Daddy, its time to go." She said.

"Bye, Amai. Have a good day."

"You too." She said. "Bye, guys." She said to the twins. At the realization she was leaving the two began to whine but Iruka picked up Kakuri and plopped a bottle in his mouth to distract him. Then he plopped a purple binky into Irukari's mouth and gave him a purple toy to play with. Kiri walked out the door and there in front of her lawn was Akiko.

"Ready?" She asked, looking up from her phone.

"Ready." Kiri said. Over break, Akiko had gotten really tall. Before then, Akiko and Kiri were the same height but now Kiri only reached up to Akiko's shoulder. Akiko was dressed in a black and white Thrasher hoodie, black joggers, and black and white checkered Vans. She wore a silver chain and black headband along with a few rings on her hands. Her hair was in a messy bun and her nails were painted jet black. Needless to say, Akiko looked hot. But, she always looked hot.