SLEEPOVER TIME

Kiri's POV-

I know I just saw Sarada yesterday but I'm excited to finally have our Spring Break Sleepover! Me and Daddy are about to go to the store and buy some stuff for the week. Normally I go with Dad but Daddy said that he wasn't feeling too good and was a little sore from being out all day yesterday. I am currently deciding what to wear. I think I'm gonna go for the black jeans and white undershirt. I'm gonna go shower and do my hair and be right back.

30 minutes later

Okay, so I'm dressed and I'm ready to go. I go get Daddy who's waiting down stairs for me. I grab a Pop tart and we are off. When we get to the first store we got regular groceries and then some snacks. Our cart was half way full and took what felt like forever to scan. Our next and last stop is the dollar store. When we get there I lead Daddy to the snack aisle. We get some big bags of chips, some candy's, and some sodas. While I was looking at the soda's, Daddy left to get something from a different aisle. I could feel someone looking at me so I turned around with a coke bottle in my hand. I saw this...girl? turn her head quickly. I shrugged it off and put the bottle in the cart and wait for Daddy to come back. As I'm standing there I feel them stare again so I turn and look. They look away again.

"Do you need something?" I say kindly to the person. I can't really see their face but their ears turned red and their body went kinda stiff. They turned their head towards me with a red face. I could feel my face go incredibly red. They were so cute! Like, oh my God I can't even. I know I'm blushing and I can feel my heart going a million miles per hour. They had their brunette hair in a messy bun in the shape of a rainbow on top of their head. They had light brownish skin and a slit in their eyebrows. They had a orange and black thrasher shirt on with black sweats and black and white converse. She's...HOT! I cleared my throat a little and looked away.

"Um... Can I have your n-number, p-please?" Oh my God her voice is literally everything!

"O-okay." I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. I put my number in and put my contact as Kiri. When she handed me back my phone I saw she put her contact as "Akiko". (Autumn child). I smiled and put my phone away. Then, Daddy came jogging from around the corner with like four things in his hands and tosses them in the basket. I turn back around to tell Akiko bye but she was already gone. We go to check out and after what felt like forever, we started walking back to the car. On the way to the car I see her walking down the sidewalk with a bag in her hand. She turns around and sees me. I wave and she winks at me. This made me blush again and my heart stop for a second. We keep walking and Daddy asks me why I'm so flustered all of a sudden and if I'm okay. I dismiss it and help him load the stuff in the car. On our way home I got a text from her.

Akiko: hey

I instantly blush and hide my face with my phone.

Me: hey

I'm trying to play it off like I'm not the color of a freaking tomato.

"Who are you texting over there? What's got you all squeamish?" Daddy is asking too many questions right now! I'm trying not to die from a heart attack!

"Nothing." Then she texts me back.

Akiko:so your name's Kiri

Me: yeah

Akiko: its cute. I think it suits you

I'm gonna freaking scream if this continues. I am literally holding myself back.

"Are you texting a boy?" Daddy, this is literally not the time.

"No, I am not."

"A girl?" Oh my god, he knows.