Cuzzo's house

Kirishi was in the kitchen searching for food. She wasn't used to being so hungry all the time from being on her period. She kept in mind what Aunt Hina had said but still had her cravings. Right now she wanted sweets. She was eating fruits, drinking juice, eating cereal but it just wasn't enough. Since it was Sunday and she was home alone because her parents ditched her to go on a date, she decided that she wanted to go over to Sarada's house. She called Uncle Sasuke.

"Uncle Sasu!!" She exclaimed when he answered. "What are ya up to?"

"Nothing really, just doing some work at home." He answered lazily. "What's going on with you?"

"I was wondering if I could come over to hang out with Sarada if I ask my dads."

"Sure I don't mind if you come over."

"*squealing* Thanks Unc!" She hangs up the phone and calls Iruka.

"Hey Dad."

"Hello."

"How's the date going?"

"You want something don't you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"What makes you randomly call?"

"I could be calling because I'm dying."

"Are you?"

"That's not the point. But since you asked, Can I please please please go over to Uncle Sasuke's house. I already called him and he said that it was fine." A moment of silence then whispering.

"Okay you can go but make sure your room, living room and the dishes are clean before you go."

"*aggressive and overdramatic groan* okay fine." Then she hung up the phone. She quickly did the dishes that she made earlier then went to the living room. She picked up her blanket off the floor and swept the living room and kitchen. She went upstairs and picked up some clothes she left on the floor and some wrappers off her desk. She changed her outfit, grabbed her house key and headed out the door. She walked down four houses before knocking on a door.

"Kiri!" Sarada yelled in her face as she opened the door. She let her in and Kirishi went straight for their kitchen. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she found fudge ice cream in their freezer she grabbed one and asked where her Uncle was. Sarada led her to Sasuke's office.

"Hey Unc. Thanks for letting me come over." She said hugging him.

"You're welcome my beautiful niece." He said smiling.

"Can I have this?" She asked holding up one of the ice creams with a pleading face.

"Go right ahead. Now you two get along I have some work to finish but if you need anything I'll be right here." He kissed her temple and shooed them off. They left and closed the door behind them. They went to Sarada's room so they can just hang out.

"Sarada, life has been the worst!"

"Why do you say that?" She laughed at her slightly younger cousin who has always been overdramatic.

"I started my period the other day and it has been the worst! My stomach always hurts and I'm always tired and hungry and emotional an-" she paused to open her ice cream and lick it. "And I'm always bleeding." She finished.

"Oh you poor thing." She mocked.

"Why are you making fun of me?"

"Because I've been dealing with my period since I was ten and have gone through what you go through every month of my life for two years." She said smiling at her. "And Ria started her's when she was nine."