Dealing With a Crush

So....Boruto and Tama found out. Because they are like having two annoying brothers, they are nosey and they stole my phone while I was texting her today. Their loud mouths almost snitched on me to my Dads with how loud they were about it. Now they are constantly teasing me about it every chance they get. I wanna die.

"Hey, Kiri. Texting your girlfriend?" Tama asked as him and Boruto come in the living room.

"For the last time, you spit wads, she isn't my girlfriend she's my friend." I roll my eyes. "And why is girlfriends the first thing you assume? Why can't she just be a friend?"

"I may be an idiot, but I'm not a dumbass." He says like he's all high and mighty. "I've seen the way you have mini heart attacks every time you start texting. Most the time when I look over your texting her." He said.

"I-"

"Look. Speechless."

"Piss off, Tama. And so what, if she was my girlfriend, which she isn't, why would it matter?"

"Cause I can tease my baby cousin about having a crush." He says smirking at me.

"First of all I am not a baby-"

"Did I upset you just now, Kiri."

"Ye-"

"Then my job here is done. Let's go, Boruto." They walk out and I am now fuming on the couch. I have three more days with them and they'll be gone. Just three more days. I hear Sarada come out the bathroom and instantly starts yelling.

"Boruto! You idiots! Why are you like this?!" Me and Ria go back there to see why she was yelling and see that there are a bunch of stuff stacked on top of each other and close together.

Time Skip to night before the sleepover ends

So tonight we are having a game night to celebrate their last day here. I'm gonna be sad once they leave but like I don't know if I'm really gonna miss Boruto and Tama. But I love 'em so I probably will. We all were showered by 8 and me and Sarada were downstairs getting the snacks. Then she texted me.

Akiko: hey

*squeals*

Me: hey

Akiko: wyd

Me: about to have a game night with my cousins for their last day

Akiko: that's sick. What r u gonna play

Me: well we have COD and some other stuff so idrk

Akiko: u have COD

Me: yeah

Akiko: sick i love COD

Me: wanna play COD tomorrow?

Akiko: yeah that'd b sick

Me: alright I gotta go tho so I'll ttyl?

Akiko: of course. Have fun

Me: thanks

I started squealing with a bag of chips in my hand as I stared at my phone. I turn my head and Sarada is literally looking over my shoulders as she finishes reading the messages.