Period.

Third Person Point of View

Kirishi was laying down in her room and she was having bad stomach pains. She told Kakashi about her stomach and he said to drink some water and lay down and hopefully she'll feel better. So that's what she did. She drank a bottle of cold water and layed down. She had an urge to pee but she felt like she had already peed herself. Suddenly she had a feeling of what was going on. She rushed to the bathroom but not before grabbing an extra pair of underwear and pants. She sat on the toilet and when she pulled her pants down she saw blood on her underwear. She's having her first period.

She grabbed her phone and called Kakashi. Tears had already started flowing. When Kakashi answered with a hello she broke down.

"Daddy come to my bathroom. I started my period." She said with heavy tears flowing down. She could hear him panicking as he hung up. It was only them today since Iruka had a teachers workshop today. As he ran up the stairs he was trying to figure out who to call. Then he realized who.  He took his phone back out and dialed the number.

"Hinata-san, Kirishi started her peiod for the first time."

"Oh God. I'll be there in ten minutes." She said with worry In her voice.

He knocked on the door to Kirishi's bathroom. When she answered she was obviously upset. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" She asked furiously. "I'm sorry baby. Aunty Hinata will be here soon to help you."
"What do I do until she gets here?!" She was calmer but still upset. "Just hang on okay. Everything's gonna be fine, okay?"
"Okay."

After their conversation, the door bell rang and Kakashi dashed to the door. When he opened the door Hinata stood with grocery bags and her purse.

"Please come in." Kakshi said.

"How is she holding up?" Hinata asked.

"She's crying." Hinata went up the stairs and to Kirishi's room. She entered and placed her purse and all the bags except for one.

"Kiri-kun, it's me." She said in a soft voice.

"Aunty Hina. Please help me."

"Okay Kiri. First I'm gonna need you to wipe yourself up, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, when you've wiped up all the blood, flush the toilet, put on your new underwear and tell me when you're done." Kirishi did as told.

"I'm done." she said.

"Now, open the door." When she opened the door Hinata walked in and closed the door behind her.
"We have to work quick so we dont get a lot of blood on your underwear."

Hinata explained to Kirishi how to properly put on a pad. How to determine pad size and a little trick. Wrap up a little toilet paper and put it in your underwear just in case if you bleed through, it won't go on your clothes.

After they exited the bathroom, Kakashi who was sitting outside the room door knocked.

"Come in." When he heard Hinata's voice he rushed in.

"How's my baby girl?" He asked as he saw her red eyes. She was now in gray sweat pants that were baggy but hugged her waist.

"I'm okay Daddy." She said with a small smile but you hear that she had been crying. It broke Kakashi's heart to see her like this. He held his arms out and she walked to him to give him a hug. He gave her a big bear hug and she felt happy after that. He picked her up and held her in his arms like she was baby. She clung to him with her arms around his neck.

"You are forever going to be my baby girl, okay? I love you to the moon and back." Kakashi said with a big smile. She returned the smile but even bigger.

"I love you to Pluto and back." Ever since Kirishi was small, her and Kakashi did this thing where he would say "I love you to the moon and back" and she would say, "Love you to Pluto and back". That was just their thing. Before Kakashi could put her down, he noticed Hinata had taken a picture. He smiled wider and placed her down.

Hinata handed Kakashi the grocery bags she had brought. In them were large bags of chips, choclate bars, sodas, and assortments of candy. The other grocery bag had a box of lads that they already put in the bathroom.

"You're not supposed to eat junk on your period but whatever. Dont eat too much because then you'll get bloated and nobody likes that. But, good luck Kiri-kun." She said as she hugged her and Kakashi then left.

"Wanna ho watch movies?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah." Kirishi said and nodded her head. Kakashi walked them down the steps and set her on the couch. He grabbed a plushy blanket for her and another cold water. He went back to the couch to see her scrolling through Netflix. He smiled at her and sat down. He handed her the blanket and they relaxed watching and movies till seven o' clock. That's when Iruka came home. He saw a sleeping Kirishi and a sleeping Kakashi laying on each other. It was so cute he had to take a picture.

He went to his room that he shared with Kakashi and placed his bag down. He didn't feel like cooking so he got Uber eats for them. He ordered from Farmer Boys. He got the food and went back inside. He started to eat out of his fries when he heard shuffling. Kirishi came into the kitchen and looked at Iruka.

"Hey Dad." She said rubbing her eyes.

"Hi K." She went to him and hugged him and he hugged back.

"Dad, I started my period today." She said pouting. She then reached for some of Iruka's fries and ate them. Iruka didn't know how to respond. She just ate some of his fries and told him she started his period.

"I'm sorry to hear that K. How was your day though." He asked with concern.

"It was okay. Aunty Hina came over and helped. She bought stuff I need and stuff. My cramps aren't too bad right now." She said shruggung it off like she didn't cry over it. "Hey Dad, where's my food?" She asked growinv hungrier and hungrier. Iruka handed her a burger and her own fries. They let Kakashi sleep for the rest of the night after they woke him up and went upstairs. They finished eating and showered and went to sleep.

Kirishi woke up the next morning with cramps and a period stain. Let's just say she was not at all happy with that. She decided to shower again to calm down. Then she became very hungry and had to rush.