Seventh Graders

My name is Kirishi-Amai (Amai means sweet in Japanese) Hatake but I go by Kiri or K. So I'm twelve years old and in the seventh grade. I'm supposed to be getting ready for school right now but I sorta got distracted by like everything. I don't know how. But I should give a description of what I look like.

So my skin is tan and I have dimples. My hair is long and naturally white. It used to be brown when I was little but now its white. It's also always sticking up and I blame Papa for that. People say he has "gravity defying hair". Whatever. I'm not tall or anything and I'm glad. My breast are larger than average. My eyes are black.

So I'm supposed to leave in 20 minutes and it takes me an hour to get ready. I have not gotten out of bed yet. Dad one time actually left me here so I had to get Papa to take me and we have equal laziness. Dad says I get my time management from Papa and Uncle Tobi. I should really go shower.

I got up and grapped two purple towels. I walk into my bathroom and my routine starts. I run the hot water and look at myself in the mirror. My static hair is everywhere so I decide to just put it in a messy bun for now. I undress an step in the shower and relax.

"Ugh I forgot my flippin phone this always happens." I took my shower and sing to random songs. After ten minutes I hop out and wrap my towel around myself. My hair is always a little wet when I come out so I grab my second towel and dry my hair. My hair is so thick. Like Antonio Garza thick.

After drying I straightened my hair and put it in a pony tail. I only have five minutes left. I brushed my teeth then quickly got up from my little stool in there since im so lazy that I can't stand.

Thankfully I already had my outfit planned out. I took out my black shirt with the Vans logo in white with black pants and my black and white checkered Vans. I grabbed my backpack and my phone and earphones and ran downstairs.

When I reach the bottom I see Dad waiting for me and Papa tiredly drinking his coffee. I say good morning to them and kiss Papa on the cheek. I grab a Poptart and we leave. Dad teaches at the school I go to. He used to be one of my teachers last year. Papa works at a construction company and he's like really strong. He's also a quick learner. I wanted to do a dance on Dubsmash with him and he looked at the dance once and was able to do it. I was so surprised.

When we get to school I kiss Dad goodbye and go find my friends in our usual spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to after school.

After school I chill with my friends till they get picked up or leave school. After that I go to Dad's class where he is finishing up grading and stuff. When I go to class most of the time we leave unless he has to do something.

When we got in the car I looked at Dad. He looked at me and smiled.

"Dad I have something to tell you but don't freak out." He eyed ne suspiciously.

"Okay."

"A boy told me he liked me." I said really fast. One time when I was little I had a birthday party and invited everyone from my preschool class. I remember running around with this boy and Papa showed his gun to him in a threatening way. That kid still doesn't talk to me to this day. I don't really mind since I'm not that much into boys anyway.

"Hm" was all he said.  I started to get worried. I shouldn't have said anything. Papa might actuallky kill him.

Well on the bright side he won't be home for another hour so I have time before I face him.

When I got home I opened the door to see Papa reading one of his old books. Oh shit!

"Hello Kiri."

"Hi Papa." I said with sweat trickling down my face.

"What's wrong? You look hot." His voice was full of concern and it made me smile.

"I'm fine I just felt a little over heated." As I finished my sentence Dad walked in so I tried to change the subject. I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He shifted a little and put his arm around me.

"So what are you reading?" I asked. Then he got nervous. I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"I-its a um book a-about the um, the ya know thing a-and," What is he talking about? I went to lean over and look at the book when Dad spoke.

"Kakashi and Kirishi. What are you doing?"

We both put a hand on the back our necks and one hand in the air sweating.

"Nothing." We said as we got nervous.

"You are your fathers child Kirishi." He sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip a week

Dad and Papa are throwing a small dinner party with my family. Papa hasn't said anything about the boy incident so maybe Dad didn't tell him.

At this dinner party will be Uncle Naruto and Aunty Hina with Boruto and Hima- Chan, Uncle Sasuke and Sarada, and Uncle Tobi and Aunty Rin with Ria (their daughter) and Tama (their son). Me, Ria, Sarada and Hima always hang out together while Tama and Boruto hang out. We're all pretty close. Me, Ria and Sarada are the same age but technically Ria is the oldest. Hima is 10 but she's like a little sister to us. We clown on her  a lot but it's all for fun. Tama is a year older than us and is in 8th grade. He's about to be 14. Boruto is our age. Me and Sarada go to the same school but the rest of them don't.

Ria looks just like Aunty Rin when she was our age. We saw Papa's old photo book with a class picture. Tama looks just like Uncle Tobi when he was younger as well. The boys decided they were gonna go to the game room.

Us girls didn't wanna play anything so we went to my room to just chat as the boys went to the game room. We sat and chatted about random things and I told them about my guy problem. Sarada and Ria laughed when I told her about Papa and Hima just blushed. She's a lot like Aunty Hina. After a while we went over to the game room and hung out with the boys. Time flew by and it was already time for dinner. After dinner we tried to convince all the adults to have a sleepover. After much convincing they said yes. We stayed up watching movies till three in the morning. The boys slept on the couch down stairs and us girls slept in my room. Hima slept with me since she's small and Ria and Sarada slept on a blow up mattress.

I love my cousins so much. They're more like siblings to me. Next week is Sping break so they'll be sleeping over everyday. They'll basically be living with me for a week. We do this a lot. Especially over summer break. I'm so excited to have them sleep over. But I'll be lonely once they leave. Oh well.