the princess and her knight.

1301 words

—————————————————

"uh you're kidding right? you haven't heard of the tale of the long lost princess and the knight who ran away? Tommy do you live under a rock?!?" Y/N spoke loudly, jumping up from the log she was sitting on.

"jesus woman - you scream louder than me" tommy covered his ears.

"right right sorry sorry.. i just - tommy it's such a good tale!!" excited, she spoke again

the ravine they were in, or what they called Pogtopia, echoed with her excited screams.
Her little yelps jump scared Techno and Wilbur as well.

Tommy simply nodded at her awkwardly and continued to start the campfire with the flint in one hand and iron in the other.

"hmph.." she raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms and sat back down.

Tommy clicked his tongue and dropped the flint and steel to the side. "fineeee. what is the tale of the princess and the knight" he said giving up and shaking his head after each word.

the h/c girl clapped her hands and smiled. "well before this whole place became the *dream* smp there used to be a kingdom. now this princess was the classic rebel princess. she didn't even like being a princess - from what i've heard. though she had a kind nature. well anywho. her parents wanted to keep her all prepared for balls and princes blah blah blah alright. they became strict. buttt there was a knight, the best one. Him and the Princess were really .. close."

Tommy who wasn't really paying attention raised an eyebrow at her last sentence. he let out an 'ooo' and smacked his lips together. in the meantime Techno and Wilbur joined them as well

Techno grabbed the flint and steel on the floor and started the fire instantly, leaving Tommy shook. the kid tried to light it for about 15 minutes.
"tECHN-" before the blond could start whining Wilbur interrupted him

"sssh tommy, y/n is telling us a story"

y/n smiled at that even though she knew her story was an excuse so tommy wouldn't scream.
"mhm moving on. take it however you want, some say the knight and the princess were in love. some say they were just best friends. anddd some say they ran away because forbidden love—"

she continued to tell them the story of how the royal family gave the hand of the princess to the pillagers in return for no war. the princess didn't want to get married and one thing led to another and the pillager's prince declared war anyway. the knight pulled the princess out of the castle and they ran while the castle burned and the kingdom came to an end.

what the people in the room didn't know was that this unknown princess was y/n. and the knight, well the knight was Pogtopia's ally. He went by Dream. you know dream, a tall, scary, tall masked man. the same person who was against wilbur and tommy. to the beloved y/n, he was Clay. Clay her knight. Her unmasked Clay. Clay the one who she started a new life with and the one she still defends.

no one knew of either of their pasts. they just know that george, sapnap and dream started the dream smp. Y/N happened to always be part of L'Manburg.

she was never seen fighting directly with Dream
she always kept her distance because she would never hurt her knight voluntarily. Besides, it seemed like y/n was one to play both sides.