joust

"fuck you. fuck you. fuck YOU!!" Y/N yelled as her sword kept hitting Dream's, each one of her hits were blocked by his axe. TechnoBlade's laughter could be heard in the background as Tommy began to wheeze like a hyena. the masked man infront of her let out a small chuckle at y/n 's struggle. she wanted to throw a shoe at both her brothers but she was too focused on shooting glares at Dream.

they were practicing. practicing for war. Y/N didn't like that dream was on their side. however, the girl was biased. she didn't like him because of the way he made her feel. he would accidentally touch her and she would instantly feel butterflies in her stomach. she would turn red when he complimented her, rather her cooking, her combat or her looks. goddd she couldn't handle it. she hated him for it. he made her feel weak behind her knees over absolutely nothing.

Y/N huffed, her eyes were glued at him as she zoned out just staring at Dream in anger. he was a bit confused why she lost her attention but took it as an opportunity. the 6ft man knocked the sword out of her hand and pushed her towards the wall. he grabbed both her wrists with one hand and used the other to grab her face. "time and place." he said simply.

"wha-huh?" she muttered trying to free herself from his grip. she managed to get him to let go of her face, however his grip on her wrists remained firm.

"you said 'fuck you', so when? i'm guessing my bedroom prob-" as he began to mess around she tried to kick him to shut him up.

he shuffled back a little as y/n kicked his legs. The masked man restrained her legs, pushing them down and moved even closer.

"alright alright relax princess you know where to find me"  he whispered. of course he did. he wanted to see her react, he wanted to see her blush and look away in embarrassment. and so she did.

"get off" she mumbled, not wanting to look back at him.

Techno was complaining to tommy over how he didn't sign up for this highschool romance. Though y/n didn't hear that,  Dream did and he let go of her. grabbing his axe from the floor he said, "nice attempt."

The girl fixed her y/h/c hair and nodded slightly, "thanks.." It pained her to say that but he was her 'teacher' here after all. "i'm going to go and change"
she looked down at her sweaty training clothes.

she quickly went back inside and walked up to the shared bathroom. the girl changed her clothes and lied down on her bed.
when and where? really — ugh — i hate him i hate him.
she thought to herself.
he was pretty close.. i didn't mind i- NO. he's horrible. under no circumstances.
"i am not attracted to dream, i am not attracted to dream. i am NOT attracted to dream. "
she whispered to herself. she repeated it like a mantra, hoping it would change the reality of the situation. unfortunately that's not how it works.
Y/N grabbed her pillow and put in on top of her face. a few moments later she fell asleep.

TIMESKIP:- 2:52am

y/n woke up 20 minutes ago. unable to go back to bed she went outside and started training by herself. in the middle of the night. she wanted to improve. her emotions kept getting in the way when she trained with dream and the others.

As she attacked the dummy trying to practice her swings, she heard someone walk outside. she turned to look at the figure, starting from the bottom. barefoot. grey sweatpants and a green t shirt. on top of all that a maskُ and a coffee in hand.

of course he had to be here, who else.

"practicing i see." dream spoke leaving the doorframe and walking closer.