kiss it better?

1378 words

triggers:  blood, wounds, pain?

———————————

the y/h/c knocked on the spruce door slightly before walking in, making sure not to make a sound.
"are you okay..?" y/n spoke in a hushed voice.

Dreams head was on the table and his arms crossed infront of him. His green hood was up and splatters of blood were visible in random spots on his hoodie. When she didn't get a respond she walked in further

"why. are you here" he said, not looking up.

well that was rude of him, but she knew the type of person she was dealing with. it was him, george, sapnap and herself to begin with before Wilbur and L'manburg and the whole Schlatt elections drama. It was safe to say she knew him very well. well enough to have seen his face about twice.

both cases were against circumstances.
y/n replied once she heard him growl slightly, "i wanted to make sure you're alright. you had a rough day with tommy and the whol-"

"okay. now leave." he raised his voice, not looking up or moving. realising he was a bit too mean he added, "please."

Before she could reply her eyes landed on the edge of his desk where he say his porcelain white mask. the straightforward smile and the torn elastic band. his mask has a crack going through it, she wondered what had happened.

"oh. i see"

"you're still here."

"Dream- it's nothing i haven't seen before"

He slammed his hands on his desk and lifted himself up, looking at her and growling. "Leave!"
he repeated looking directly at her.

he had a wound cutting from the bottom of him left eye, across his nose, and his right eye was bruised severely. even his bottom lip had a cut. Her eyes went down to his knuckles. they were cut and bruised as well. oh lord he was hurt. there was no way he hadn't broken any bones.

Y/N covered her mouth with her left hand and gasped. "ho-ooly shiit"

Dreams facial expression changed. he went from furious to almost embarrassed and done. he sat back down and covered his face with his hands.

y/n was stubborn. she wouldn't let dream get his way that easy and he liked that about her. He admired her and she was definitely his favourite out of george and sapnap, but ssh don't let them know. y/n felt the same,, except she kind of maybe liked him. she definitely liked him. he was not only attractive, she ended up falling for his personality as well. they spent a lot of time together alone, she knew him more than the others did.

she didn't know if he felt the same , maybe he did maybe he didn't. he was too busy with getting control, he didn't think about such feelings.

Y/N walked further and placed her hands on his, pulling them away from his face. Before he could protest, she bent down and lifted his face up from his chin. her thumb lightly graced over his scar.

Dream instantly flinched and let out a groan. he pushed her hand away from his face and leaned back in his chair.

"you are such an idiot" she scolded him