Prologue

Thunders rumbled as lightning strikes across the blackened sky. Needles of rains fell loudly against the silent kingdom. Not a single soul was awake. Except, a little cottage not far from the woods sat awake. A young man sat in his chair tiredly as he scribbled down his visions. He sighed glancing out his window. Suddenly, yellow flickers of light waltz through the trees past his cottage. He blinked again and sighed. It must be my hallucinations. He thought. An abrupt pain erupted in his head like a thousands of hammers banging onto him. A powerful vision! The world started to spin and turned black. 

Laughter and sounds of chatters muffled by the black trees. The sun was high up in the sky as birds chirped happily. Suddenly, the vision changed into something horrifying. Blackened bodies of soldiers and animals sprawled across the battlefield. Flames licked high in the air as faint screams sounded close by.

"Time is coming. We must not surrender to the demons," a hiss came from three black hooded figures standing behind a tree.

"But they will defeat us! Look at all those creatures they killed!" one exclaimed pointedly. The third figure shook his head irritably. 

"I'm sure soon we will win, if not we will never bow down to the demons. Even if they kill everyone we love. We must stay strong for our creatures. As much as the pain they caused, we will not surrender," the third figure replied determinedly. The two finally nodded in agreement.

"Yer' is right! We must fight for our creatures!" They chanted. Soon the world disappeared again. The young man sat up abruptly panting. 

"This is it! That may be the way to defeat the demons!" he cried happily. He scrawled down his vision into his notebook. This is it! He sighed in relief. 

"There will be a way to defeat them," he repeated. Closing his notebook he stood up.

"I must report this to his majesty. He will be pleased to hear this," he stood up stretching as beams of sunlight shyly crawled beneath his curtains. 

'Dangers arise as the light appears,

The end of the tunnel will soon be clear,

But challenges soon will battle their way,

Through and through onto their weigh,

These seven will find their destiny,

With a dose of cold helplessly,

Soon they will find their terminus,

Including more and more of merciless,

Light and Dark will battle their way,

Into the hearts of their great dismay,

This may be the end if they not succeed,

The world will soon crumble beneath their feet.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers, I am new on writing stories so please don't mind. Updating the stories will be kinda messed up because I've got lots of homework to do and sometimes won't have time for updating my books. Thank you. From theeeeeeeee... Author. :).

477 words.