Chapter 3: Results

A gust of wind, made me stumble back. What on earth is this?  Vines with snow littered on them surrounded me. I breathed in deeply. Alright let me try this out. I thought silently. Crack! I shifted into my brown spotty wolf. We're gonna do this. My wolf encouraged me. I let my teeth bare and slammed myself onto the vines. The vines, itself moved trying to trap me. I hissed in annoyance and used my claws to break the vines of me. Taking my time, I made my way, away from the vine trap. I sighed in frustration. Really? This is so frustrating Toia. I thought It's alright. She answered. In front of me were stepping stones which were floating on a gooey green slime. I hopped carefully on the stones wobbling slightly. I tensed as the wobbling became more unbearable. Suddenly, a sharp pain came from my back. What is this?!  I howled in pain and turned around to look at what had caused the pain. I gasped. White wings were on my back. I flapped my wings hard and managed to fly off the stones. Soon I was soaring through the sky.

"This is fun!!!" I yelled which came out as a bark. Suddenly, a net came at my way. My wings suddenly arched themselves back and a whistle came as they suddenly batted at the net. Instead of the net flying towards me. It fell back towards the place where it came from. I breathed out in relief. But that was not it. Soon, sharp glinting arrows made their ways towards me. Let me take over. My wolf murmured. I closed my and eyes and then opened them. I was now under my wolf's control. She huffed and puffed and blew at the arrows making them fly back from where they came from. Lol, we are just like the wolf in the story of the three little pigs. My wolf replied with a chuckle. Finally, we landed safely and alive. I shifted back to human form.

"This is so tiring," I murmured as I walked out of the door. 

"Group B, Level 7. Took 3 minutes and 57 seconds to accomplish task. Timetable will be printed out now," a monotone voice spoke. I waited patiently as the timetable printed out. I grabbed my timetable and left.

"Time to find my friends.. In this complicated maze," I murmured sarcastically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers, sorry if some of the parts are boring. What's your favourite day of the week? Answer below and comment. :D.

426 words.