Epilogue

"So.. YOU'RE SAYING THAT ALL OF MY MONSTERS ARE DEAD??!!! ALL BECAUSE OF ATTACKING EBLENORTH??! THIS IS STUPID!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" a horrible-looking king gasp. His people bowed down to him.

"They're not your monsters father. Keres created them remember? What a lovely surprise that they had to destroy the city that we are aiming to take over," one of the king's son replied slyly. The king growled.

"WELL!! WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT?! WE WON'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO OVERTURN THE HUMANS AND OTHER CREATURES!!! SUCH A PETTY SHAME!! WE WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!" the king screeched maniacally. His people backed away submitting their neck even further.

"THIS IS ALL YER FAULT!! YOU COULD'VE STOPPED THEM!!" the king screamed in fury exactly like a lunatic. 

"You could've told us!" the king's second son shouted back. The king snarled with rage which turned into a high-pitched laugh.

"Oh well....... WE WILL SUCCEED TAKING OVER THE WORLD THE NEXT TIME!!" the king cackled. Silence filled the room as no one dared to make a sound. The king narrowed his eyes.

"Well. WHAT'D YA SAY HUHH?!" he slurred. His people quickly burst into cheers celebrating a whatsoever.

"Well. I'd say we celebrate," the king chortled. His maid grabbed a huge champagne and whiskey bottle handing it to the king.

"WE SHALL CHANT!! TAKE OVER. TAKE OVER. TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!" the king drunk the wine happily as he people kept chanting and drinking. His two sons sighed tiredly.

"We should head out," the oldest nodded at the youngest. They hurriedly rushed out of the villains' tower.

"I have a bad feeling about this," the youngest one sighed. The oldest son grunted.

"I feel absolutely sick! How did we ever get him as a father? He's not himself since mother died," the oldest one complained. The sun was setting by the horizon.

"I've overheard that a few children below the amount five has survived. We gotta find them before it's too late," the youngest stared at the darkening sky.

"I'd follow father's rules instead. I don't want to get killed," the oldest one sneered. His younger brother snorted.

"Yeah and get scolded every single day. I will find them and soon you will too. We must help them defeat our father," the youngest one countered maturely turning his back to his older brother.

"Good luck with father," he murmured. The oldest one sighed heavily.

"Good luck with.. whatever you're doing," the youngest one laughed disappearing to somewhere. 

"Well.. Looks like I'm alone now," the oldest son heaved himself back through the gates of hell. Known as home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is short. Who do you think they are? Read the next book to find out. It's called 'Stories Within The Legends' and it is out! It's book 2.

472 words.