Chapter 13: Deathbed

MAJOR WARNING: THIS INCLUDES SOME INAPPROPRIATE PARTS, SWEARING AND VIOLENCE. READ AT YOU OWN RISK. This maybe my last chapter of the torture. :) Enjoy...or not.

Sabrina slumped in her cell tiredly. Her body was drained and bloodied. 

"What did I do to get this pain?" she rasped. Lyra appeared grinning. She clanked the cell door open. 

"Follow me to your blanket of death," she grabbed Sabrina's wrist and dragged her towards a clean white room. Three men in black masks appeared. 

"Now, now, now. Boys, you will have your fun here," Lyra instructed slamming the door close.

"Well my dear, let's start our fun shall we kitty?" one of the men grinned unbuckling their belt. They pushed Sabrina pressed onto the bed as they undid their dressing. They teared her clothes into pieces as they enjoyed themselves. Sabrina screamed and cried in pain as they played her. They grabbed their belt as they whipped her and used some kinkies in the game.

"This is soooo good," they moaned rubbing along Sabrina's skin. She panted and writhed in pain. Her body littered with scars and bruises. The once white room became stained wet and bloody.

"Aww.. is pussy cat getting tired," one pinched her nude and naked body. She cried in pain. Finally, the game was done. They grabbed a knife stabbing her stomach deep. She screamed her last breath as she slowly faded into nothingness on her deathbed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go. It's short cos I am kinda dirty-minded thanks to my friend and I don't want to write too deep. I may delete this part. Trust me. I hate dark and dirty stuff. I will update another chapter soon. If you did not enjoy. Please wait for the other chapter. I still have lots of stress. Thanks.

301 words.