Chapter 2: Elblenorth High

Sabrina's POV

"Welcome to Eblenorth, School of Mysteries," a monotone voice sounded around the Highsky. Quiet murmurs filled the air as the ship descended. I breathed feeling exhausted.

"Hey, what's your name?" a young girl approached me. I smiled slightly.

"I'm Sabrina," I replied. The girl grinned cheekily.

"Sounds like Saber to me. By the way, I'm Janice. My sister is Scarlett," she nodded at another girl who looks about the same age as her. I looked at the girl then at her again. Scarlett both have black hair which slowly fade into silvery blue ends. Her eyes are amazingly purple with silver streaks in them. Whoa! While Janice have black hair and greenish blue eyes.

"We're only 5 days apart. So that's why we look similar age. I'm 14 and so is she. How old are you?" she asked. I noted down that she is more outgoing than her mysterious sister. 

"I'm 16," I answered. Janice just grinned and headed off to her sister. I stretched tiredly. Soon I was pushed out of my seat in the sea of people as we all headed towards the school. A magnificent view greeted us. A huge grand building glinted under the sun. It was like I had arrived at Hogwarts. Is it a castle?  I smiled slightly imagining all girls wearing a gown and a crown waltzing around with the boys in a magnificent suit.

"Stop imagining us wearing gowns. My adoptive sister and I hate dresses and crowns," a cool, voice spoke from behind. I whirled around and saw Scarlett. Janice stood beside her staring at the majestic building in front of us. Adopted sister? Where did that come from?

"Sorry, adopted sister? And how'd you know?" I asked. Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"She's a witch Saber. It's amazing to know one. Since I'm a devil and angel hybrid. By the way-" Janice started. Scarlett raised a brow.

"I'm a werewolf." they both nodded.

"We know." 

"Hey guys, I'm Felicia a vampire. I already know what you are by the smell of your blood," a pale girl appeared. Her red hair hung neatly in a bun. Her dark blue eyes glinted dangerously. Scarlett narrowed her eyes and huffed whilst Janice smiled faintly.

"Are you the only witch here?" Felicia asked Scarlett. She shrugged. Vampires, werewolves, demons, angels and devils are the main students in the academy. Other creatures who known themselves as the Light Creatures who lives in the Silver Terrain are very protective over their own creatures and would not let them join the School of Mysteries. Apparently, they have their own school.

"So far I smelt a hybrid. He's a warlock and vampire mixed." she announced. 

"I'm surprised since we have not seen much of the Light Creatures ever since the war." I stated. Felicia nodded.

"Well, did you see the dragons? Not to brag about my knowledge but I've heard that they have dragon riders. But Light Creature dragons are far more better. Besides, they say that most of the dragons here are actually dragon shifters which are hybrids. Like vampires, werewolves, devils, angels and demons." Janice stated. Felicia and I gawked at her.

"So smart," Felicia exclaimed. Scarlett scoffed. 

"Actually, you've got the information off me," Scarlett rolled her eyes. Janice muttered a quiet sorry. 

"So, what were you gonna say before I accidentally cut you off?" I asked Janice.

"Oh, yes about that. Scarlett is adopted. That's why she goes to this school. If she was not adopted then she would not be here." Janice answered. Oh...

"Could all first years go to the hall please? Thank you," the voice on the speaker crackled. Soon we all headed towards the hall. Many older students pushed pass us as we hurried along following a teacher. She smiled at us as we walked into the hall.

"Hello everyone, I'm Mrs Fathama. I am your principal. Thank you for coming here. Your timetable will be given to you once you all stepped through this door when your name is called. We are here to see how strong your powers are and put you in the group that you powers match. Don't be scared it is just a test. Alright, first up. Axel Abris." a boy with brown hair that hung messily over his forehead appeared in the front. The principal smiled encouragingly at him as he stepped through the door. Soon the principal started calling names and I watched silently as all students blurred through the door. I watched my friends Felicia Catherine Jones, Janice Phoebe Wilson and Scarlett Katelyn Wilson walked through the door. Finally, my name was called.

"Sabrina Freya Woods," I took a deep breath and stepped in front of the principal. She nodded her head tiredly at me. The door creaked open as I stepped inside...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Cackle**. I left it as a cliffhanger! Keep reading to find out more. :D. Leave some comments down below to help me improve my story as I may need to. Thanks. :)

837 words.